Chapter 84

Sooyoung P.O.V

After a long break that I had given myself and the organization, I was going back today. I had a big announcement to make. This announcement could change so many lives. I entered the organization with several bows in my way, but I was still anonymous to the world. It was just known that the leader of Blackjacks is also the leader of SKNS. 

As soon as I entered, people were already gathered. I sighed and let out a breath. Here goes nothing. 

"Good morning to one and all present here. To the people of the Organization SKNS- present here, I extend my warm greetings to you all. All of you must be known with the history of SKNS. As the previous leader of SKNS had passed away, I have been appointed as the next leader. I am Bae Sooyoung, the leader of the BlackJacks. I might be the leader, but you all will not be my toys. We will all be soldiers, protecting the country from evil. What the army does on the borders, we'll be doing the same, but in the country. However, this is possible only with everyone's support. To anyone, who has any issues, can straight away, like an arrow, send my group the message and we'll be helping you in the speed of a gun. And also, I wish for the cases, that the police cannot identify, be handed over to our organization from now on. We will work on every case, together. Our organization is also planning to extend the branch by hiring several lawyers in several fields for any issues or cases that arise. Together, we will make this country a better place to live. Thank you." 

I concluded my speech and came down from the stage while half of the people were shocked on the fact that I was the leader of BlackJacks and half of them were muttering praises. But this was only a matter of time. When I'll be giving them cases, they might start hating me too. 

Taeyong P.O.V

I saw as she gave her speech with a proud look. She was definitely the one for me. I was courting her as my mom told me. My family was a big fan of her already. And my family also consists of Taeyeon noona too. She was the most excited person to know about the news. She saw me and gave me a smile. Guess I didn't mind smiling back at her too and giving her a wink.