Chapter 7

Sooyoung P.O.V
I saw their eyes broaden individually. It was nothing to joke about for them since the previous meeting with them didn't go very well.

Flashback

28 December 2019

I was told to bring my team to the supervisor's office for a meeting. What I didn't know was that we all will be getting a surprise. When we arrived at there, we were met with 3 backs looking towards us. I scowled my eyebrows yet before long brought them up in acknowledgment and shock realizing what intended to happen. The 3 higher ups came to meet us for an assessment, I guess.

"Ms.Bae, nice to meet you." said a man who had a hat on his head.

"How have you been doing Ms.Bae?" asked another man.

"How has the BlackJacks been doing?" asked the final supervisor.

"I and the team have been well Mr.Yang,Mr.Lee and Mr.Park."

"Splendid." They turned their chairs around and my team saw their faces. Those unpleasant faces again. These appearances that tormented us.

"For what reason isn't your group noting Ms.Bae? Are they tolerating it that they are still weaklings like they were years prior?" Mr Yang asked and snickered.

"No sir. My quiet doesn't mean my understanding. It's simply that your level of not seeing any of us has delivered me speechless."

He was by all accounts furious with what Yeeun said. He was a man with a high pride and a phony masculinity.

"Ms.Han, don't you think you're running your mouth around?"

"No sir."

"What about you Ms. Soo?" Mr.Park changed the question to not anger Mr.Yang more.

"I've been doing great sir." said Jihun with an indifferent expression and no feelings in her voice.

"And you Ms.Lim? How is your training going on?" Mr.Lee said and laughed. He held the highest position out of all of them. He was vain and just angering.

"It went great sir. I'm presently a part of the group. I was essential for the group 7 years prior." said Sohee with a vacuous face and monotonous voice.

The higher ups didn't seem satisfied with our answers. Of course they weren't. They were used to people obeying them and toying their own agents. We were different. We angered them with with our fortitude and replies.

"You all can go out now." said Mr.Park looking annoyed.

Back to Present

Sooyoung P.O.V

We soon heard a knock on our door. Mr.Park's assistant came in.

"The h-higher u-ups want to meet a-all of you." We nodded our heads and walked out. She was frightened too since they had an alarming quality. They can end your and your family's lives in a snap of their fingers in the event that you didn't comply with their orders. We soon reached the office and I knocked on the door. Mr.Yang's assistant opened the door. She seemed to be shivering as well. Something's wrong. She never shivered since she was used to all of this. We all went inside the office to meet several faces. 3 of them being the higher ups. We all bowed.

"Good morning BlackJacks. How have you been doing?" asked Mr.Lee in a loud voice.

"Splendid, sir" I answered.

"That's great. Today we'll meet a few people. Let's do a quick introduction, now should we?"I gestured my head and he gave that disgusting, dreadful and excited grin.

"How about we start with you, Ms. Bae."

"I'm the Red Alpha. The leader of BlackJacks."

"I'm Azalea, the assassin of BlackJacks."

"I'm Yadara, the combat fighter and seducer of BlackJacks."

"I'm the Dark Wolf, the programmer and mission expert of BlackJacks."

"We are THE BLACKJACKS" We said together.

The higher ups were smirking.

"Now let's introduce these people to you." said Mr.Yang

"I'm Park Sung Jin, the leader of DAY6"

"I'm Park Jae Hyung, the ace of the group."

"I'm Kang Young Hyun, the mission specialist of DAY6"

"I'm Kim Won Pil, the seducer of DAY6"

"I'm Yoon Do Woon, the assassin of DAY6"

"And we are DAY6"

"You might be confused as to why we called a mafia gang here and acquainted them with you?" Oh no, this must be a certain something.

"They will assist you with looking into NCT."