Chapter 8

Jihun P.O.V

With what he said drove me mad. What is his take of us? Does he believe that we can't do it without anyone else? I detected that Sooyoung was furious too since she fisted her hands.

"Don't get us wrong. We know that you can do this mission all alone. But NCT is a different danger. You need some mafia group to help you with it. DAY6 will assist you with keeping an eye on them." said Mr.Lee.

Sooyoung nodded her head. We all went out of the office.

Lee Soo-man P.O.V 

As soon as they went out, I let out a smirk. They're such simple to tame and get them off kilter.

"Appa, would they say they are actually the BlackJacks? They didn't go against." giggled Jae Hyung.

"Indeed child, yet don't misconstrue them. They act ignorant however they take the award toward the end. They got their batches by the President himself." said Mr.Park.

"Yah Jinyoung, loosen up. Why are you so boring? Allow them to do whatever they do, the main thing we need is NCT going down and we going up. We want for influence and cash very much like some other human." said Mr.Yang.

I gestured my head in arrangement.

"How about we go to the bar today. Tomorrow, we'll go to the director of police and convince him about the case that came against you. Hyuka, kill the girl who complaint against him. Leave no evidences. We don't need this to influence our impressions the President has of us."

Hyuka nodded and then went out of the office. She was my assistant. I had forced her be my assistant or I would kill her family. She was a pretty lady, why not be my assistant?

Sohee P.O.V

As soon as we came in the office, Sooyoung unnie punched the desk. We as a whole had detected she was furious. Who wouldn't be? The higher ups looked down at us. What's more assuming not that, they gave us a mission about a group, that excessively an extremely hazardous one, who has not done any terrible to the blameless people. I am familiar with it since I went to meet the villagers, perhaps to get the evidence of their wrongdoings yesterday. Yet, when I took their name, they continued to recite their name as though if it was a tune. I asked the chief of the village and he enlightened me concerning how appreciative they were of NCT. On what basis are we supposed to arrest NCT and make them go down. On this proof? And besides the group incredibly impressive, very strong and has 23 members. While we're just 4. I was bought back to the real world when Jihun unnie shook me.

"Yah Sohee, did you not sleep properly today?" asked Jihun unnie.

"I did unnie, why?"

"Did you even hear us?" I shook my head in negative.

Sooyoung unnie sighed and let out a small smile.

"The SKNS is planning something else, something big. NCT must have been a threat to SKNS for them to do so. Recently, when I was getting the files from the police station, a girl was filing a complaint of sexual harassment and sexual assault for someone whom she doesn't know. They'll make a sketch of the person today in about half an hour. But she recalls the tattoo the person had. It was a big 'J' on his neck. Assuming that you saw the DAY6 individuals intently, you'll recollect Jae-Hyung has a comparative tattoo. Assuming that we get the evidence, how about we toss DAY6 far removed then, at that point."

We as a whole gestured. It was a decent arrangement.

After 10 minutes, we all headed for the police station by walking. We'll reach there in 15-20 minutes anyways. As soon as we reached there, we saw a chaos unflod. The police running in opposite directions,restlessly, yelling orders in panic.

Sooyoung P.O.V

I was attempting to quiet the police. I at long last yelled "STOP!" They all appeared to comply.

"You needed to do a face sketch of an individual today,right? Where could the young lady be? Shouldn't she be here 30 minutes ahead of schedule?"

"That is the issue ma'am. The young lady out of nowhere vanished. When we called her phone, it was out of reach. When we called her parents, they were crying too since they couldn't track down her. Perhaps she fled bec- - - - - "

"She didn't flee. She was killed."