Chapter 51

Taeyong P.O.V

It was S. Coups wedding today. He's a really close friend of mine and I could make out from his expressions that he was nervous. But again, it was really phenomenal for a person who's gonna get married in the next few hours. His hands were sweaty and he was restless.

"Would you stop looking around cheol?" I asked him, annoyed by his movements. 

"Taeyong, calm down. Our soon-to-be-married man is restless to see his wife." teased Namjoon from behind and his cheeks dusted red. 

"I shouldn't have called you guys in here. Suho hyung!" he whined. We smiled at his behaviour. He's still the same seungcheol we knew 12 years back. But a very perilous man who is a leader of a very intimidating mafia group. 

"Cheol, they're just teasing you. On their wedding day, you tease them too. It's not that hard is it?" said Suho hyung and all eyes were on me. I was the only unmarried man, since coups was getting married today, present in the whole room. I groaned at them. 

"I swear to god I'll end up being single because of you guys." I said and they all started laughing. 

AT THE ALTAR 

Coups was standing on the stage, nervous as ever, when the song started playing. A melodious and a calm tune, indicating the arrival of the Bride at the entrance of the altar. Soon the curtains opened. There came his bride while holding her father's arm. They walked slowly and I could see coups getting teary and then eventually breaking down in tears. He was getting teased by his members but he couldn't care less. He was busy looking at his bride with tears in his eyes. Soon, the father of the bride reached him and held her hand out for him to hold with tears in his eyes too. The bride hugged him, and the scene was absolutely endearing and emotional. Everybody had tears in their eyes. The bride and her father hugged while crying. After a minute, they let go of each other and her father faced coups. 

"Take care of my princess. Because if you leave her, I'll make your soul leave your body. She means the world to me."

"I assure you sir. I'll take care of her for the rest of my life." said cheol and they moved away. The ceremony started and the vows brought everybody to tears. Baekhyun hyung was near me and told me that the bride, Jisoo, was Taeyeon noona's friend at the hospital. As soon as the ceremony ended, however we heard a gun shot. I frowned since I had made sure myself that the security was hard-core and very tight. We heard another gunshot and people started panicking.

"DON'T PANICK!" came a voice and we looked in the direction to see Sooyoung. 

"Congratulations on your wedding. I do not ant anybody to move. Be relaxed and look wherever you are stepping. There might be a bomb where you're walking and if you press it, it's game over." she said and people stopped moving. They did as she said and sat on the chairs. 

"The groom and bride can dance, you know. The event is gonna get boring." said Sooyoung and some mutters and chants of agreements were heard. They obliged and danced to a slow music. Everybody was in awe. After an hour, they were allowed to move since the whole location was checked and the bombs were deactivated. When the bouquet had to be thrown, all women assembled. The bouquet was thrown, yet we saw Taeyeon noona being pushed and soon, she caught the bouquet. Her eyes widened and 'oohs' and 'yaays' were heard. I looked at Sooyoung and thanked her from my eyes. She smiled back and went out of the hall. 

Sooyoung P.O.V

I was at my work and wondering about what happened there. My unnie got the bouquet. She's gonna get married next. Does that mean she's gonna get proposed soon, and then leave me? Don't be ridiculous Sooyoung, she's 28. But then my mind went on the way Stray kids played dirty. They shouldn't have tried to obstruct a wedding. That just showed their standard of how they treat their missions and how they accomplish them. Easy way, easy go. I got a call from unnie and I picked up the phone.

"Hmm."

"You saw what happened there, right? I'm gonna get married next." she said with excitement in her voice. 

"Why are you so eager?"

"Ok ok, I am sorry. You know, I was sleeping and when I woke up, a thought came in mind. I should start dieting now. Talking about dieting, I just wondered how you'll write a letter to your diet. I mean..."

"I'd write some real simple things. Dear diet, things aren't gonna work between us. I'm tired of you and you're damn tasteless, that I just can't stop cheating on you." I said and I could hear her wheeze. 

"You know, you should make a book filled with humorous quotes." she said between her laughs.

"As if."

"You know, Baekhyun was disturbing Mrs. Lee at the wedding, so she got upset. I went towards her and said, 'I'm sorry you have such an awful son. At least you have me.' And I kid you not, she clutched her stomach from laughing on the face Baekhyun made."

"Pfftftft, that just sounds so you." 

"I know right." 

"Anyways, I'll call you later. I have work to do now." She hummed and I hung up the call. I went to Stray Kids' cabin. Han opened the door and was surprised to see me standing there. He cleared his throat and let me in. I saw bangchan working in his office but frowning his eyebrows when he saw me. He came out of his office and smirked.

"Well, we----"

"Not now bang." he scowled even more after hearing my tone.

"What's wrong? You're never like that." he asked mockingly. Though we had always been enemies, I had known him from the last 8 years. 

"I just realized we were all toys for everyone and how low our level got set for SKNS to degrade it even more. Do you ever realize that trying to bomb a wedding is so wrong." his eyes widened after hearing that.

"How did you--"

"I'm the boss bang. I have  several spies for me. And you think your loyalty for SKNS is gonna benefit you in any way? No. You're gonna be thrown away just like our parents were. We all are gonna be abandoned, sooner or later."

"What are you trying to say? And why bring our parents in between?" he said through his gritted teeth. 

"All I'm saying is, let's use this loyalty some better way. And you're smart enough to understand." I said and left the cabin, leaving them all speechless. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! How are you all doing? Recommend me some songs since I'm running out of ideas. 

And stay safe!