Chapter 1

Sooyoung P.O.V

Following a lot of time working me and the girls decided to go out for dinner together that Sohee reserved for us. Sohee was a big foodie. She knew greater part of the eateries, regardless of enormous or little, in the capital city, Seoul. We wrapped up our belongings and work and took our coats and went out in our car. If you're wondering how we're travelling, we as a whole proceed to come from a similar vehicle. While going towards the headquarters, since I'm the leader, I have the car and pick up the rest of the girls.

We soon reached to the restaurant. It was a 5-star restaurant but something felt weird. It was vacant. We entered the restaurant yet 2 buff and exceptionally tall bodyguards hindered our direction.

"Excuse me?"

"Miss, you are not permitted to enter the restaurant. The whole restaurant is reserved."

"Wait what? At what time was it reserved?"

"Thirty minutes prior. What's more kindly talk unobtrusively since our bosses are sitting there." Wow, what a cold tone.

"Excuse me, yet we saved our table here 3 hours prior. Presently it would be great for your gloomy looks to give us access." said Sohee. To be aware of Sohee, recollect, don't play with her and her food. Assuming you attempt to separate them, she'll separate you. As simple as that.

"Ma'am, we can't------"

"Manager, excuse me. Is your manager there?" asked Sohee from a waiter that was going to serve the 'bosses' of the bodyguards. The server was acting abnormal. Pause, it was shivering .I wonder how powerful the people were, who reserved the whole restaurant, that caused the waiter to shiver.

"Ma'am, we told you previously and we're letting you know presently, kindly don't talk boisterously, our bosses are having a meeting."

"Hello, is nobody here?" said Sohee loudly, again. She loved getting in trouble.

"What's wrong?" said a freezing and venomous voice. We saw an extremely impressive, fit and tall, certainly attractive, man coming towards us.

His eyes were examining us and they halted at Sohee who had an exceptionally huge dislike on her face. He had a flicker of entertainment in his eyes when he saw Sohee.

"Miss, assuming you are sufficiently knowledgeable, you should get what this man said. We were having a meeting and this restaurant is reserved."

"As a matter of first importance, I am more learned than you to be in my right senses to not book the whole restaurant and consider other people who may be starving following a difficult day at work. Second of all, we held our table here 2 and a half hours sooner than you. So who're you, no one important, sir?"

What Sohee said made the man's smirk grow. We looked infront us to see the rest of the 3 men coming towards us too. If they're here to fight, then bring it on, who's afraid of them?

The three men came towards us, making them 4 now, and stood directly before us. A man that appeared as though he came from an anime film stood in front of Yeeun, a man that came towards us and talked it to us stood in front of Sohee, a man that resembled a perilous individual and yet a rabbit stood in front of Jihun and lastly an individual that resembled the boss, looking luxurious and amazingly appealing with an extremely sharp jawline stood in front of me. I raised an eyebrow at him. Maybe he was entertained and he raised an eyebrow at me as well. I calmly inhaled and smiled towards him.

"Mister, I have no clue about whether or not you're somebody extremely strong and persuasive, yet I would love it, in the event that you let us have our dinner here." I said, attempting to be amiable at my first attempt.

"Miss, you and your colleague just ruined our meeting. So on the off chance that you want to have your dinner in the main endeavor of your arguing, you have everything wrong." His voice was freezing and deep.

Dang! Now he wants to fight. I gritted my teeth, trying not to get angry.

"Mister, with all due respect, it was certainly your fault of reserving a whole restaurant knowing there would be other people who couldn't want anything more than to eat their extravagant supper and fill their stomachs as well. You may have payed twofold the restaurant's cost to get this entire place saved, didn't you sir?"

He looked amused and surprised at the same time.

"Indeed, you're extremely savvy for somebody who looks moronic by obstructing a meeting. But no, you aren't supposed to eat here. I don't give you an authorization."

"Screw your authorization, pompous brat. I ordinarily don't recollect irritating individuals' faces, yet I'll readily make a special case for you. Let's go girls."

Jihun rolled her eyes at the bunny, Sohee glared and Yeeun scoffed and we all turned back together and started moving towards our vehicle. So much to have our dinner in peace. 

The vehicle 👆

The vehicle 👆