Chapter 49

Sooyoung P.O.V

I arrived back home just to see the pad lock opened. I frowned. Did that mean someone came over our house to check over her? I got anxious and decided to check out who did it from the cameras installed outside and inside our homes. I went in after opening the door just to see unnie waking up right now. I smiled at the sight of her messy hair and greeted her an evening. 

"Youngie, did you arrive just now?" I nodded my head and she lied down again. Periods are draining. I kept my bag and went towards her and hugged her. 

"You have to get ready for a lot of Netflix today..." I sang and she laughed.

"Of course." 

Baekhyun P.O.V

I went back home just to see my parents, my uncles and aunts, my siblings and my grandparents sitting altogether. 

"What's the occasion?" I asked and they all looked at me while the chaos ensued. I shook my head with a smile and went towards them. 

"They were talking about your marriage." said my mother and I could feel the heat crawling to my face and ears. I could see my family looking at me amused at the shy smile on my face yet hat could I do. That's the effect she had one me. 

"When are you planning to propose her?" asked my grandmother and I was sure that everyone could see me red till now. And... I was right. Everyone bursted in laughing when they saw my face. I whined and they still laughed. What should I do of my family?

"Anyways, I have an announcement to make." said Taeyong and everyone got serious. He was a very respected and cherished man in our family and everyone saw him as someone reliable. 

"I have a meeting with the Blackjacks' leader tomorrow, anybody has any issues to raise since we'll be discussing about the recent issues in SKNS for them to handle." he said and everybody went in their thoughts.

"They're mere existence is a problem youngie." said grandma and everybody laughed once again. She was awfully honest. 

NEXT DAY

Sooyoung P.O.V

I was going to meet the leader of NCT. I didn't feel anxious, strangely. Maybe because I knew who he was or maybe I felt cool in his company. I got ready and went to the location he sent me. I reached there to see a hoard of bodyguards with a very tight security and smart methods for protection. 2 people came to get me and I went with them. I soon reached a garden that looked beautiful. I saw his back facing me and went near him. 

"How have you been doing?"

"Nothing worth reporting to you Mr. Lee." I said and I saw him smile. Maybe that's his first experience for someone talking like that to him. 

"That's great. I have a several complaints from my family members." 

"Go on."

"There are 4 cases reported for murders yet the families say that they haven't been given justice. One is a man while the other 3 are women. The SKNS have oppressed a case for their agent who had killed an innocent child because of his anger. The SKNS has also shut down the rumors illegally of the President's son doing drugs and going to illegal parties. Overall, as my grandma says, their mere existence is a problem." he finished and I laughed at the last line.

"Your grandmother seems brutally honest."

"Tell me about it."

"You must have a really bad grudge against SKNS."

"Yeah. The person who handles it killed my grandfather." I froze. Mr. Lee and Lee Taeyong. Even the surname matches. I started connecting the dots to come with a realization.

"So--"

"Yeah, Lee Soo- Man, is my uncle. He killed my grandfather." I nodded hearing that. That must have been the reason why the SM organization loathes them. We had discussed for a while not knowing what our family members were planning. 

They were planning something that deserved a celebration. A grand celebration.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think they're planning? Comment down below!