Chapter 21

Yeeun P.O.V

Though I seemed to be okay at the outside, I was shaking. I was not getting a nice sentiment by any means. If the Don is here, Danger is here. Why is he here? I realized my tears accumulating in my eyes and sighed. I wiped them quickly and turned the other side.

Flashback

I was going to the SKNS headquarters since it was my first day of training over there. My elder brother was in a mafia, and was working as hard as I was. I didn't want to be a burden for him so I accepted this offer. I sighed overthinking about my life and shrugged my thoughts away. I soon reached the headquarters and left for my training room.When I showed up I saw everybody bowing. I planned to turn around when I felt a hand on my back. A shudder went through my spine. I felt the goosebumps showing up. Who was he and why is he touching me? I felt his hand wander around my back and tears accumulated in my eyes. I was being sexually harassed. I closed my eyes to stop my tears but they spilled like a river.

"E-e-everyone, bow t-to the D-d-don." said our chief. I widened my eyes. Was I being harassed by the Don? That means I'll never get justice that I deserve. I suppressed my sobs and my head went down. Why was I so vulnerable right now?

"What are you thinking kitty?" asked a disgusting and creeping voice, which I soon realized was of the don.

"I will be training her. You all can leave." he said and everyone left without sparing me a glance. I was begging and pleading for them to save me but they couldn't care less. Not a soul listened to my pleads.

"Who's going to save you now?" He asked with the creepy grin of his.

That was the worst day of my life. I still get nightmares thinking about it. I wiped my tears and sighed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and flinched. I turned back to see Sooyoung with her soft eyes. She was the only one who knew about this. I cleared my throat and she gave me an encouraging pat. I nodded and sighed. We all heard a knock and Sohee went there to open the door.

"Hello Ladies" said Jae [DAY6]

"What do you want?" asked Sooyoung

"Well I need loads of cash, power and so forth, yet you can't have everything, can you?" said Jae and chuckled mockingly. Oh how bad I want to break his nose he has no idea.

"Good afternoon Ms. Han. Hope you don't have a problem seeing us here." said Won-Pil.

"Well I have loads of issues, guts and so forth, however you can't tackle everything,can you?" I said and smiled at Jae.

"If you all are done,you can leave." said Sooyoung and DAY6 went out of the office, out of embarrassment.

Sooyoung P.O.V

"What have we got for the Jiha case?"

"We haven't found anything new but one thing's for sure. The builts may be similar but the height is different, same as the shoe size." I turned towards Jihun.

"Elaborate."

"While investigating and watching the video, I saw his shoes and the killer's shoes. They had a different size. Besides, if Jae assaulted her, he had mud on his shoes while the killer did not. Does anybody remember if it rained that day? I don't. It was a clear forecast."

"Something's missing.Besides, it's not necessary because of the rain. He might have purposely stepped on mud or accidently without clues. Study the pattern of the incident. Was he drunk or in his senses." Jihun nodded her head.

"It might take a few days for finding out since I have to monitor each body part." I nodded and she left.