Chapter 28

Sooyoung P.O.V

I widened my eyes and hurried outside to pick up the girls and go to the headquarters. I found them and signalled them to follow me. They came running towards me and we went towards any vehicle we found since we didn't bring ours. I asked the bodyguards for the keys and he gave it to me. I sat down on the driving seat and began driving.

AFTER 20 MINUTES

We reached the police headquarters and rushed inside.

"Ma'am we've looked into Jiha's whereabouts upon the arrival of her attack and harassment. She was at the bistro, Coffee for heart! from 8a.m to 7 p.m since she works at the shop. She then, at that point, went to a sushi café to get together with her companions. Following 2 hours she was returning from a course for which we don't have a CCTV camera." said the officer and I groaned.

"Was the way to her house only from that alley or route from which she went from?"

"Yes ma'am. There is a shoot for her coming out of the restaurant though."

"Show it to me." he nodded and we saw the footage. But something was strange. The video abruptly shut down. The CCTV suddenly stopped working.

"Was there any power cut at that place at this time?"

"No ma'am."

"Then this recording was chopped down. Look into it."

"Unnie, we have to go to the forensics since they've found out something too." said Sohee and I nodded. We rushed to the forensics. They bowed when they saw me and I nodded.

"Any clues?"

"Yes. Seems like the body was beaten prior to being attacked. There are injuries and indications of headlocks and throat squeezing. It additionally appears as though she was given a drug that would make her unable to move but keep her in her senses.An exceptionally severe and tormenting technique." completed the specialist. I gestured.

"Any information for what its identity was?"

"Can take 2 days." I nodded and was about to turn around when the doctor called me.

"Ms. Sooyoung, find out about him and kill that monster." I nodded and went away from there.