Hey Missy, I've got a question for you - NehpetsEnal

Denver had woken early, and now able to get up and about by himself he walked gingerly from the cabin after getting a sudden urge to watch the sunrise over BG, finding himself a bit unstable he sought support from the upper deck's balustrade.

There was a refreshing smell to the air, following a light shower of rain overnight, even so, he could hear the sound of the Rickety Coach arriving as its wheels splashed through the odd puddle on Main Street, for sure it wasn't the prettiest place when viewed from the docks but it had a charm all its own and its citizens were good folks who backed each other in a crisis.

Scanning the town, he could see the Sherrif was already going about his business, checking to ensure there had been no unpleasantries overnight, but all was fine apart from a few moans and groans about muddy puddles and leaky roofs which he agreed would require repair before the seasonal rains and winter came but reminded that it was a long way off and assured them that they had plenty of time, as for the puddles he suggested they took that up with the mayor when he returned.

Thinking of his daughter Petra his eyes were drawn to the forge where smoke was already billowing from the stack, he couldn't help but be impressed by the girl's amazing fortitude and what she'd achieved despite not having the family to care for her, he felt a sense of pride, not for what he'd done but for what she'd achieved despite the interference of the elders, although in truth it had probably saved her life.

Lost in his thoughts he was taken by surprise when Missy wrapped her arms around his waist and cuddled him tightly while kissing the back of his neck and speaking to him softly she asked.

"A penny for your thoughts, renmen mwen."

Folding his arms over Missy's he replied.

"Destiny is a strange thing, and by a chaotic sequence of events it's brought all of us across this continent to this tiny speck of a town, which seems to prosper against all the odds, its founder must be feeling really proud and has my respect, which brings me to the point I've got a question for you."

"And what would that be, renmen mwen?"

"I think it's about time we settled down."

"Really, I thought we had settled down, we are all here on the boat apart from Petra, who is only a short distance away living the life of her choosing, so how much more settled down could we be?"

Unravelling their arms he turned to face Missy and held her hand, all the while his mind was drifting to a time when with the same intent he held her hand beneath the cherry tree, then smiling nervously he cautiously eased his aching body to one knee and kissed her hand, she looked on in shock, he'd taken her completely by surprise.

"Renmen mwen, I would be honoured if you would agree to us renewing our wedding vows and the purchasing of a property in or on the edge of town for us to call home, no more living like gypsy's in a cabin and I'm praying that this will be a questio...

"Renmen mwen, I would be honoured if you would agree to us renewing our wedding vows and the purchasing of a property in or on the edge of town for us to call home, no more living like gypsy's in a cabin and I'm praying that this will be a question you will say yes to."

Still in shock, Missy took a deep breath before replying.