"Aww, you two would make an amazing couple." Ally said cooing with Jessie, and I just stared at them both.

"First of all that is never going to happen because he would never go for someone like me, maybe he would rather be with girls who are models anyway just like his last girlfriend" I said quietly but they both just looked at me like I was going crazy, am I?

"Bri, are you crazy? and you do know they broke up two years ago right?" Jessie asked, to which I murmured a 'maybe' and she rolled her eyes.

"You do know you're beautiful, right? I mean girl you look like a model, he would be a fool not to even notice you billionaire or not". Ally said looking at me with a serious expression, I've never seen her so serious before It's shocking. 

Before I could answer the bell rang and we got up said our goodbyes and made our way to class.

I went to the bathroom first, then went to class seeing the teacher already inside teaching so I just took my seat listening to whatever he's saying, my classes went by pretty quickly and now we're heading to the parking lot waiting for my brother to show up. 

Ally already left when her cousin picked her up so it was just me and Jessie. 

A couple minutes later we saw him walking towards us but he wasn't alone, he was with a girl who I guess is Lilly. 

She had blonde hair, I'm guessing she's about 5'2 the same as Ally even though she's 16 like Luke, she was very beautiful with hazel eyes. I wonder why she reminds me of someone with those hazel eyes I thought to myself.

"Hey sis, this is Lilly my best friend and Lilly this is Brielle my sister and her best friend Jessie." Luke said introducing us. She smiled shyly at us saying a quiet 'hello' and waved, we waved back offering her a friendly smile.

"So, I finally get to meet you huh?" I said wiggling my eyebrows at them and they blushed. Adorable!

I laughed a little and said "Chill guys, I was just teasing you."

"Whatever." Luke said brushing me off. I saw Lilly hitting him telling him to behave and a laugh slipped from my lips seeing that he was actually listening to her, both of them turned to me asking what was wrong but I just shook my head.

"Luke you finally found your match eh?" I asked while he gave me the bad eyes but quickly changed it with a sigh after seeing Lilly looking at him, I laughed again finding it funny.

"Ew! you're so whipped bro, it's kinda disgusting." I said in a teasing manner laughing at the blush on his face while Lilly looked at us confused, poor thing is oblivious to my brother having a crush on her.

"Bri, you're no better with Mr. hotshot bi-" Jessie started saying loudly but I quickly put my hand over her mouth silencing her, while looking at Luke nervously.

"What was she going to say Brielle Alana Reid? who is Mr. hotshot?" Luke questioned looking angry. Oops! He even said my full name.

"Wha- ow ouch! This bitch bit me." I said turning to Jessie who's looking at me like she didn't just bite me, I wiped off her mouth water that was on my hands on her blouse. Nasty!

She started laughing moving away from me saying "Well you're the one who wouldn't move your hand from my mouth and nose cupcake, it's like you wanted to stifle me or something." She said with a fake gasp, I just rolled my eyes at her turning back to Luke who was still looking at me, I gave him a look that says 'later' and he nodded his head. 

Oh! Did he really think I was gonna tell him?

"Are you ready to leave?" I asked Luke as he looked at Lilly then back at me before answering.

"Can we wait for a bit please? Her brother is coming to pick her up and I don't want to leave her alone by herself." He said and I wanted to applaud him for being a gentleman but I just said a quiet 'okay' wondering who her brother was but going back on my phone playing a few games while we wait for him.

After a while we heard a car pulled up, the door opening and closing caught my attention, I lifted my head up looking in the direction of the car but what I saw made me freeze. 

My eyes popped out of my head, my jaw dropping slightly while I couldn't stop blinking.

It was like hell froze over when a particular hazel eye made contact with mine for a minute.

Oh My God, is that? Hmm no it can't possibly be.

It was—

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hola besties, Sorry for the cliffhanger

Hola besties, Sorry for the cliffhanger. Not! *Evil Laugh*  🙃

-Which country are you from??

I am from Jamaica! 🇯🇲, Hbu??

Love,

Leyah.