7.

~ Recap ~

I jumped up out of bed screaming and sweating with tears on my face, I was shaking badly after I woke up. I was relieved that I was safe in my bed. This was the first time I remember every detail so clearly in my dream.

My friends didn't even know the real reason why I stopped talking to him, they just assumed that we're not close anymore.

I am safe. I kept repeating myself rocking back and forth in the bed until I finally fell back asleep, this time in a peaceful slumber.

~~

It has now been one month since I saw Enzo and I couldn't be more upset

It has now been one month since I saw Enzo and I couldn't be more upset. I really want to see him again though, hopefully soon.

Today is Saturday and I planned on going to the mall with Ally because she wanted to get something for herself so here I am getting ready.

It's also been two weeks since everything that has happened with Justin and I tried to avoid running into him for the rest of the week. My mom also came to the school the next day like she said she would do.

But as usual they did nothing again. Whenever I have a child I will make sure I don't send him/her to a school like this one. It's really a disappointment. I went home that day and broke down in my room, It may seem like I'm strong but the truth is I am not.

| Flashback |

"Brielle Reid please report to the principal's office immediately."  I heard the principal say while I was in class and I was hoping I'm not in any trouble.

"Brielle please go ahead." My French teacher said and I did just that.

When I reached the principal office I knocked and heard him say that I should come in, so I entered but the moment I did I was surprised by who I saw there. My mom stood up as soon as she saw me and came to me immediately.

"Mom I didn't know you were coming here." I said to her surprised that she was here.

"Didn't I tell you I was going to?" She said smiling.

"So what has been the problem?" The principal interrupted us, looking confused and my mom looked at him with a hard look.

"You have a student here by the name of Justin Greene, am I right Mr. black?" She asked him in a serious tone.

The principal looked at us nervously and said 'yes'.

"Did you also know that he has been sexually assaulting my daughter as well?" She said angrily.