49.

-A king can't be a king without the strength of his queen.   ~Enzo.

Saturday 10:15 p

Saturday 10:15 p.m 

It's been a week since I've seen or heard from her and I'm going insane so here I am in one of my clubs drowning in my sorrows. 

She still needed space and I respect that, I'm just happy and grateful that she didn't run when I told her about my killing spree else I don't know what I'd do.

I really want to stop, I really do but every time I get a call that someone's being attacked I suddenly feel the need to help. I personally think something is wrong with me and as for Austin Greene, well—

| Flashback |

"Missed me, old man?" I grinned as the look of fear took over his features.

"Please, just l-let me go." He pleaded and I rolled my ears.

"I wonder how many of those kids were saying the same thing when you forcefully kidnapped them, hm?" I walked further into the basement.

His eyes darkened at the mention of the kids. "Fuck you." He scream at me.

"Nuh uh, you're too damn old and I'd rather pussy instead. I knew you wanted me, I mean who can resist this handsome body." I asked cockily.

"You're such a fucking coward, hiding behind a mask. Man up and show me who you are you p-" I punched him and heard his nose crack.

"Patience, old man but first let's have some fun." I took out my knife, twirling it around my finger with a smirk, on a second thought, I'll use my fists.

I started punching him constantly. "Keep up old man, apparently I need a punching bag because someone very important to me is currently not talking to me right now." I said as I gave him the last punch.

After I'm done with his face, I finally took off the mask and I heard him gasp with his one eye wide open. "Y-You, you took everything from m-me, who would have thought that Enzo Romano is the actual devil hiding underneath all that kindness."

I chuckled. "Oh I am the devil alright, but no worries old man, the next 5 seconds is all you'll get to see my lovely face for the last time, please save a seat for me in hell."

"N-No, p-plea-" I shot him between the eyes before he could finish, well between his one eye I mean. I rolled my eyes, finally!

I walked out and saw Larry aka Viper. "Dump him in the ocean or something, I don't fucking care! Or better yet, drop him in front of the police station." I said walking out and typing on my phone.

| Flashback Ends. |

The liquor burned my throat as I gulped everything down. "One more." I ordered the bartender and he nodded right away. He gave me another glass and I gulped it down quickly. I squinted my eyes feeling the liquor kicking in and I groaned waving my hands for another one.