32.

~ Recap ~

"I don't understand why they always make the mean girls blonde and make them act dumb. That's so weird." He said to me interestingly.

"I always thought that as well. They always use the blondes as villains in the books I read as well, it's crazy. Poor blondes." I said truthfully, we continued watching the movie until we fell into a peaceful slumber.

Is it weird that whenever I sleep in his arms I never have nightmares.

Yes weird.

~~

"Ally please stop ignoring me

"Ally please stop ignoring me." I pout at her, but she turned away. I guess she's really mad at me.

I just told her everything that had happened with me and she's mad at me for not coming to her sooner. I mean I would be mad as well if she hid something that big from me.

Today's Friday and I'm still at Enzo's house. Ally and Marcus are here as well, we've decided to go into the pool because Marcus said he has never been in one before, he only went to the beach.

Enzo went to work after I practically forced him to go. He didn't want to leave me by myself to go to work so he called Ally to come over here and bring Marcus as well. I told him they have school today but he said he didn't care. Apparently if I'm not going neither are they.

"Allison." I called out to her. "I have Skittles in the house for you." I told her and she instantly turned to me with wide eyes. That's the card I pull when she's not talking to me. She's so obsessed with Skittles that she would even give me away just for it if it means she'll get it.

"You do? okay I'll talk to you now." She said with a big smile. Gotcha!

"Yeah it's inside, but you have to forgive me first." I said with pretending to wipe tears from my eyes.

"Yes of course, I forgive you." She hugged me tightly.

"Damn, you're easy. Just give her Skittles and that's it." I heard Marcus say and I shot him a glare to shut up.

"Shut up, I am not easy. Skittles are my babies." She said looking love-struck.

"Still easy." Marcus sang out loudly.

"Alright guys, stop it." I said to them cause I know they'll start fighting soon.

"I still can't believe you have such a rich boyfriend. This house is huge, is he like a celebrity or something?" Marcus asked me in amazement.

"I guess you can say that." I told and Ally rolled her eyes saying, "He is a celebrity, that guy can provide for the next 50 or more generations."