58..

Brielle's New Car That Enzo Got Her For Her 19th Birthday.^^^

~ Recap ~

"I'm just teasing you Zach, oh my you should have seen your face. It was so funny." I said in-between my laugh.

"Not funny Bri, you're bipolar man. You almost made a big man like me pissed my pants." I giggled out as he rolled his eyes, then point at me. "Not a word to anybody." He warned before walking off and I couldn't help but shake my head.

I turned and entered the bathroom thinking of how today went so well, my life has become a fairy-tale and Enzo is my knight in shining armor no matter what.

~~

-You're mine, only mine. All rights reserved!   ~Brielle

 All rights reserved!   ~Brielle

2 months later

(22 weeks pregnant)

"Right this way, ma'am." The security guard guided me to the elevator as I made my way to Enzo's office.

"Thanks Henry." I told him as the elevator closed and he nodded walking off. I sighed feeling it moving.

It finally stopped and I came out making my way to my man. I pushed the door open to his office without knocking cause why not? I don't need permission to enter. . . his words not mine.

"Angel, I missed you." I heard him say as soon as I entered. He was busy with papers, I went and sat on his lap pecking his lips.

"Me too, that's why I came here." He grinned rubbing my bump. 

"Happy one year anniversary, my darling." I blushed when he peppered kisses all over my face. Yes today is the exact date he asked me to be his girlfriend last year, how time flies. We've been dating for a year now and it's amazing.

I also started doing online classes at Stanford Uni, even though Enzo told me a lot of times that I didn't have to do it online that I could just go— but I wanted to, I felt better that way. Marcus and Ally started face-to-face though, thank God Stanford wasn't far from us else I don't know how I'd do without my best friends.

"And how is my other angels doing?" He asked and I sighed.

"Can't wait for them to come out now, honestly." He chuckled just as a knock sounded on the door, he shouted a 'come in' and the door opened.

A beautiful girl came in, she looked like a model, a beauty pageant to say the least. "Sir, we have the hotels to check out within the next 25 minutes. We have to get going now." She said to him, practically eye-fucking him as if she doesn't see me here— on his lap.