56..

~ Recap ~

"Thanks man, I really missed her and I'm so thankful you made her come over." I smiled, I just love seeing people happy. Am I weird?

"You're my friend, my brother from another family and even if you're somewhat my bodyguard— your happiness matters too." He hugged me and I hugged him back.

I went to our room and dropped on the bed beside Elle feeling drained, I'm so fucking tired man and it's 12:42 a.m, I need some sleep because I know we won't get much rest being here.

~~

This will be the only chapter that will contain their trip to Jamaica, so I'll try to give you guys a view of something they did there.

-And we will travel the world together and just be in love forever.   ~Enzo

I woke up in bed alone as I squinted my eyes opened while trying to block out the bright sunlight

I yawned but it was cut short when I realized Elle wasn't in the room, I immediately started panicking as I hurriedly got up and ran out of the room.

I could hear Elle giggling as I got closer to the kitchen and I began to relax knowing she's safe. I went back to brush my teeth and wash my face then went back downstairs.

Everyone was already awake when I entered the dining room. "The sleeping beauty has finally awakened." Melanie gasps as everyone starts dying with laughter.

I playfully rolled my eyes at them and went to Elle pecking her lips. I saw her drinking something clear like water and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Coconut water babe." She confirmed seeing my look.

"I brought it with me over, she tasted it and now she's practically obsessed. I had to send Chase to get some for her because she was behaving like a pregnant woman with terrible cravings." Mel announced and I choked on my coffee while the entire place drowned in silence.

I looked over at Elle and her eyes widened as she spat out the coconut water making them all looked over at her in suspicion.

Real smooth—

Before we could say something Luke speaks up. "My sister is not pregnant, I'm sure she doesn't even know what sex is." He stomped his feet and I scratched my head.

If only you knew the positions she let me take her in— STOP!

I blushed at that thought and cleared my throat as they all tried not to laugh at his sentence. "Erm— pregnant? that's a bit crazy, isn't it?" I asked gulping.

Elle laughed nervously fiddling with her fingers and I sighed trying to change the conversation. "Sooo, what are we doing today?" That seems to distract everyone for now.