Jack struggled hard and even released his marks. But to no avail, Martial also released his marks that was ten times stronger than his and was easily subdued by Martial's men before he pierced the needle on his neck.

“Struggling is futile, dear uncle. This is inferiority.” he leaned close to his ear and whispered, “and it is being born on the weak side of the family.”

...

When the story ended, everyone in the living room wore an even more serious and solemn expression. The atmosphere was gloomy and dark.

Greg, sitting on his seat, trembled in fear. He looked at his shaking left hand and held it with his shaking right hand. “So he knew and have already mastered the skills it (eyes) brought.”

Greg looked at himself through the reflection of the water in the glass on the coffee table. His eyes were dark brown and black. Although he's related to Armageddon, he didn't inherit her eyes. He doesn't know if it's a blessing or not.

Jack was being treated by Nepal and Egypt as he spoke, “I don't know what else he can do and how powerful Armageddon really was, but it did not feel good. When the pressure suddenly dropped, it felt like I was being thrown in outer space. Usually, when someone is lacking air, they wouldn't be able to think straight, but at that moment, my mind was clear as normal as if I wasn't really begging for air.” it was as if Martial can control every part of his body.

Italy sighed, “Is that why Tethys is afraid?”

“Afraid?” Egypt frowned, “how can he be afraid? Isn't he the most powerful leader right now? Isn't he also related to Armageddon? He also has yellow eyes.”

Italy looked at Egypt like a fool. Nepal replied instead, “We haven't seen him use his power as Armageddon's descendant.”

“So? Maybe he just doesn't like to use his power and abuse it.”

Nepal shook his head, “That isn't what he (Italy) meant.”

“What do you mean mongrel Nepal?” Egypt was even more confuse.

Jack answered, “It means. That Tethys might not possibly be related...”

There was deathly silence.

Greg was the first to snap out of it, “Not related? you're saying we've been serving someone fake?”

“It is just a conjecture! Greg, sit down and listen!”

“No! If he isn't real then what was the meaning of my service? Who was I protecting? Who was I serving and swore to protect and serve?!” Greg's voice grew agitated as he thought that his whole life and military service had been a lie.

“I am not entirely sure! It is just a conjecture! Perhaps what Egypt said was right, maybe Tethys is simply hiding his power and doesn't have the thought of using it to control his people.”

But Greg was fully convinced that the leader he's serving is a fake. The thought of him leaving his family and never coming back to serve an unrelated leader made him hurt his soul. It felt like he was being played like a fool.

“Those motherfuckers!” he exclaimed and stormed out of the living room.

Italy hurriedly chased. “Where the hell are you going?!”

“Where the hell am I going?! You're asking me Italy?! Of course it's to kill those sons of bitches!”

“You think you can?! Gregorio! although you're a leader and you may think they're fakes, but you can't defeat them just by yourself!”

“I don't care! I don't give a fuck! I don't give a shit! I left my family for them, to serve them! I protected this continent for more than a hundred years! Yet this is what I get?!”

Italy yelled, “What are you looking at?! Help me!” he looked at Nepal and Egypt and they all hurriedly went to stop Greg.

The house was in chaos, Greg was too agitated and unstable that his eyes turned red, tears kept streaming down his face.

Jack, on the other hand, just felt exhausted. He couldn't remember what he said to Martial and what else he revealed to him, but he knew he was done for. The secrets he kept, his thoughts, everything was exposed.

When he woke up, he found himself still strapped on the chair, his throat dry and parched as if he had been talking for hours and hours. Whilst Martial, still had the same relaxed and casual appearance as he resumed reading his book and drank his coffee.

He felt like a joke, a clown. He didn't feel comfortable yet he was helpless against him.

“I had fun, uncle.” he said without giving him a glance. “Your life story was very interesting. I look forward to seeing you again.” with a wave of his hand, two men came in and took him away.

He never got to say anything else before he was knocked unconscious and woke up in an alley while snow had accumulated on him.

With a battered and tired body, he forced himself to stand and walk towards Greg's place and bring them a bad news.

“Mongrel Greg! If you go now it will all be over! Plan B, C, D, E, F, G! Or whatever alphabets are there left! It will all be over!” Egypt exclaimed while hugging Greg's waist and pulling him, Italy was pushing him back whilst Nepal was blocking the door with both hands and legs.

“Think about it you asshole! Think clearly!” Italy yelled.

But no matter what they say, no matter how they convince him, Greg appeared to be filled with rage and no words can reach his ears.

It was at this moment that jack stood up, took the fireplace poker, raised it above his head and slammed it on the back of Greg's head, hitting him to unconsciousness.

Italy, “……”

Egypt, “……”

Nepal, “………”

“When someone doesn't listen, beat them up.” he gasped, as if hitting Greg was all the strength he had left. He threw the poker away, walked back in the living room and sat on the sofa.

“Call philipia and everyone else. We need to have a serious discussion.”

____________________

【 ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ 】