Tears

It's been five hours since we got Prarthi's body. Her body was full of cuts and bruises. They must have tortured her. It angered me to know that I couldn't protect her. She was my responsibility. I was still there standing looking at the empty ground where we found Prarthi's body.

Sanskrit took the body inside and Rima followed him screaming Prarthi's name. Avenshika stood beside me. I had never seen her this quiet. She wanted to speak but nothing was coming out of her mouth. The jolly and talkative Avenshika was now standing there quietly.

"We have to tell her, Amol," I heard Sanskrit say.

"Not now," I said after a long pause and slowly walked out of there. I started to run using all the power I had. I should have called her or asked Sanskrit to but I couldn't. She would hate me for all of this. I needed the courage so I ran inside the forest for the whole night hoping to be strong emotionally. In the morning with a tired face I came back trying to muster up the courage to call her.

But when I was about to walk inside the gate I saw Arrow in front of me. Wolves were here? It means, hell no. I used my speed and went inside the mansion and there she was in our room holding Prarthi's body and weeping like a child. Hunter was trying to console her but it seemed as if she didn't recognize his presence.

Winter was sitting beside her on the floor, "Gurans," she whispered but no word from her.

Everyone saw me and gave me that sad look. I stood outside the room an looked at Sanskrit. He came towards me.

"I didn't," he said. "She was here by herself. She didn't know..." He paused "and then when she came here she found..."

I understood what he was saying.

Sighing I went near her. Winter got up from where she was sitting and went to stand beside Arrow. All of them left us alone.

I sat beside her and my heart broke down.

"Hey," I whispered but she didn't say a word.

"I am sorry," I said again.

"I..." I was about to speak after few minutes when he didn't reply and "Go away," was all I heard from her mouth. She slowly picked up her head and glared at me with tears in her eyes.

"Go away," she gritted her teeth. "Because of you...." She paused. "I lost my family,"

It was a big slap to my face. Family? Was I not her family as well?

"I didn't know they...."

"Don't" she looked towards the other side as if looking at me hurt her or looking at me was unbearable.

"I will never forgive you," she said.

"I..." I couldn't utter a word. Of course it was my fault. Mama killed her parents and now Prarthi was gone because of me. It was all my fault.

"Just go away and never show me your face," she said still not looking at me.

I nodded even though her eyes weren't on me and left as fast as possible from there. If me being in front of her hurts her than I promise I won't ever come in front of her.

It was raining outside but without caring about the weather I walked out. I walked out of the mansion and from her life. If she wants me gone I will be gone but I won't let Merina go away with what she has done.

I got a call from mansion after few hours.

"She has left with Prarthi's body," It was Hunter.

"Where?" I asked him.

"Pashupati Aryaghat,"

"You let her go there alone?"

"We insisted we would go but..." He paused.