Unquenchable thirst

🎶 Work Song - Hozier 🎶

I came back home to my Maya. As I stepped inside I heard a huge noise. I immediately understood who was there.

"Amol," she almost screamed at my face with excitement.

"Avenshika," I said plainly while she rolled her eyes.

"It's Ave,"

"Amol," Gurans said standing far from me. She had tears in her eyes. "I am back," she ran to me and gave me a tight hug.

Tears rolled down my cheeks thinking I got her back. Now, she won't leave me.

"I am so happy," I whispered.

"Amol," I heard Rima say.

I looked at Rima without pulling out of the hug. Sanskrit and Srisha were there with her but not Prarthi.

"Where's...."

"She is asleep," she replied before I could finish the sentence.

"Where's everyone?" She asked.

"They left,"

We went and sat on the couch in living room and I told them everything that happened. While telling them the story I realized I was gone for three days.

"I can't believe it took three days for us to kill her. I mean for wolves,"

"Thankfully she is gone," Sanskrit said.

I nodded at him and sighed heavily.

"I want to take you somewhere," I looked at Gurans.

It's been a while since we spent time together. I wanted to be with her alone, away from here.

"Where?," she whispered.

"I can't tell you now,"

"Come on," she pouted.

I got up from the couch, took her hand, and pulled her up.

"Let's go," I whispered.

Everyone was looking at us.

"Take care of Prarthi and the palace. See you," I said to Sanskrit and Rima.

With her hand on my hand we left the house. I opened the car door for her and she sat on the seat. Closing the door I was about to go towards the driver seat when I saw a wolf coming towards us with a body in its mouth.

Gurans quickly came out of the car and stood beside me. The body was thrown towards us. It was Prasna's body and the wolf was Arrow. Arrow was bathed in blood while the body had blood all over the face.

Arrow turned into a human and fell on the ground. He was tired and had lost his energy. I quickly went on his side and picked him up. Everyone was in the living room. I laid him down on the sofa and asked Bindhya to take care of him.

"I killed him," he said with difficulty. He seemed in pain.

"You did a great job," I smiled without looking at Gurans. I don't know what she was feeling right now.

"Thanks," I heard Gurans say.

I looked at her and she was smiling at Arrow.

"I remember everything. He was the one who used to torture me before I lost my memory. After that he was nice but that won't cover how he scared me and beat me,"

My hands turned into fist. I got up and went outside the house. I looked at his body and my eyes burned with anger. If only I knew what he did to Gurans when he was in front of me, I would have killed him