Two down

"You bitch," Hunter growled.

"Oh, calm down, child," Ganga said.

"You..." my mother looked at her in surprise.

"Yes I did it. I killed your father," she said and my father was quick to go near and punch her.

"Big mistake," she gritted her teeth and threw him towards us using her power.

"Stop worrying about those dead. Instead start to worry about those who are alive," she said.

"You should stop it all now, Ganga," Gulab said. Her voice was calm and sweet.

"It's fun sista," she said.

"You wanna know how I killed your father?" She asked Hunter while Hunter growled.

She laughed seeing his reaction.

"You will pay for this," Hunter said.

Mother ran to father and hugged him. She pulled out of the hug and placed her hands on his face.

My mother hands turned into fist and she ran to hit Ganga but she couldn't even touch her. Father tried to stop her but couldn't.

"Aaaah aaaa," Ganga smiled.

"You tried to harm my husband. Because of you this is his condition," Mother screamed.

"Calm down, Sister in low," she smirked.

"Why did you kill him?" Father asked.

She shrugged. "Just for fun. I like hunting wolves down and he was a handsome one. I wanted to taste his blood," she said.

Hunter was more than angry he turned into a wolf and attacked her. She didn't see it coming. He tried to bite her head off but somehow she was able to save her head.

After than all the other wolves attacked her taking their wolf form. Prasna joined his mother. He seemed daring too.

I looked at Zar but he was calm and composed. Gulab didn't say anything. Father and mother joined them but Ganga was quick to defend herself. She used her power and threw them all away.

Season and Arrow were down and fully injured. Aava and Winter got up and attacked her but failed. Hunter was able to touch her but couldn't do any harm. Reed was the one who bite her hand and she screamed in pain.

"I am not here to fight you, kids but destroy them," she showed towards me and Zar.

"First face us," Reed gritted his teeth.

"Oh? Yeah?"

She threw a big ball of power towards Reed which injured him. He was back to human form and couldn't get up.

"Enough," Zar came forward. He used his power and attacked Ganga. She couldn't fight him or ger back at her feet.

He turned to look at Gulab.

"Why aren't you stopping her?" He asked.

"Because you are," she smiled.

"I don't understand why all this time you knew she was trying to harm everyone and never stopped her,"

"You think I didn't?" Gulab asked.

She smiled at his silence. "I have nothing to say,"

"You never do,"

After that both of them stood looking at eachother with hurtful stare.

"That's why I always asked you to kill him, Gulab. He never loved you. You never listen to me," Ganga groaned in pain.