One down

"Are you really going to marry Gurans again?" Rima asked sitting beside me on the bench. It was already night and I was in the garden just enjoying the silence.

"Nope," I replied after some time.

"What if Gurans's keeps hoping you..."

"Once her memories come back she will know that we were already married. Till then, I will tell her to wait and if she can't wait then I will marry her... again," I said not letting her finish.

"Oh," was all she said.

"But I know, she would never want to get married again. She always hated wedding and stuff," I shrugged.

She was about to reply when my phone started to ring. It was Sanskrit.

"Bro, where are you?" I asked in a relief filled voice.

"He is here with us. You gotta come fast," he replied. He was breathing heavily and I understood they must have fought him.

He told me where and how they found him. He asked me to get there fast and I asked him to send me the location.

"What is it?" Rima asked curiously.

"They got him," I replied not looking at her.

Once I got the location I asked Rima to stay with Gurans forgetting I can't leave. I was about to tell her I would be back as soon as possible when I she said. "You can't leave," and then it hit me,Damn.

"I will go in the place of you," she said placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Sure,"

I was quite disappointed not because I doubted Rima but somewhere I wanted to be there, to punish him and I couldn't.

"We will bring him here," I heard Hunter say. He stood in front of me.

"It's an better idea," Rima was delighted.

I nodded at them.

"Don't let him hurt anyone of you,"

"He is one and we are five," Rima smirked.

Without saying anything I went to see Gurans. It was already midnight and as I opened the door, I found out Gurans wasn't asleep. She was watching some show on television and it brought back all the memories.

"You haven't slept yet?" I walked towards her and she turned to look at me.

I sat beside her on the couch. She stared at me and I couldn't help but stare back. Her eyes were filled with questions and I wanted to know what.

"I am not sleepy," she said.

I slowly tucked her hair behind her hair. I can't explain how beautiful and kissable she looked.

"Are you really going to marry me?" She suddenly asked.

Without any doubt, I said yes.

She then blushed a little. It must be the very first time I saw her blush that way. Honestly, I never saw her blush, not in that way or maybe I didn't notice cause I was there busy blushing. It was always me who would blush a little everytime she was near me or would stare at me. I don't know how she did it. How she made my heart beat so fast that every voice in this world would go silent. I don't know how she would sit there and make the time stop right there. She was a magician, oh, beautiful magician.

"Do you really want to marry me?" I asked her out of nowhere.

She nodded with a big smile. I pulled her into a hug and placed a kiss on her shoulder. It felt good having her in my arms. She made me happy and as selfish as I was, I didn't want to let this happiness leave me. Not at any cost.