Dead bodies

We stayed in Nuwakot for a week. Waking up next to Gurans everyday felt like a dream to me. She gotten more beautiful day by day. Whole day we would stay in the palace talking and laughing. It was fun annoying her and watch her roll her eyes. Actually, I learned from her how to roll my eyes. She was an expert.

After a week, I got a call from Sanskrit.

"We have been finding dead bodies everyday outside the palace," he said from the other side of the phone.

"Who's?" I asked. I know it was stupid question cause obviously it's of human but I was somewhere scared it might be of our guards.

"It's of humans," he said.

It's very selfishness of me to say this but I was somehow relieved hearing it.

"Where's the other?"

"Everyone is here trying to find who did this,"

"Ok, I will be there in few hours," I said.

"Where you going?" Gurans came inside the room.

She went to the kitchen to make breakfast and was back with some eggs and bread.

"Back home," I muttered.

"Is everything ok?"

I shook my head at her question.

"I have to go back,"

"I?"

I nodded.

"What about me?" She seemed confused.

"I can't take you there,"

"Why?"

"It's better if you stay here. You will be safe,"

"Alone?"

I couldn't reply to that. She was right, she can't be left alone when I know they will be targeting her but taking her with me was as much risky as leaving her here. I couldn't decide what to do and Gurans wasn't saying anything.

Without saying a word I left the room. I went down in the garden and made a call to the person I knew would help me and could keep my life safe.

"Hi," I heard the voice.

"I need you here,"

"Where?"

"Nuwakot,"

After that I cut off the phone and waited for him to come. After few hours Hunter was in front of me, not alone but with other wolves. What I liked about them was, wherever they would go, they would go together and were always ready to help me.

Before they arrived I cooked food for Gurans and sat there with her requesting her to live here for few more days but without me. At first she didn't agree but after I pleaded her she agreed. I tried to convince her that she was a human and she wouldn't be able to compete against Vampires.

"You can help me by just staying here," I had said to her.

"If me not being there helps," she had paused. "I will stay here as long as you want,"

I hugged her after that and told her how much I love her. She was my everything. If any other living things breathed air to live, I breathed her to stay alive. If they needed food to fill their stomach, I only needed her in front of me and I would be full.

She was the reason for my existence, for the desire in me to live this life fully. I loved this life because of her, cause she was here. Like others I didn't need water or food or air to stay alive, I needed her, just her to stay alive. Food, air and water were indeed needed for one to survive not to live this life.