It was time

Everyone were in their room getting ready when I got and idea. I almost ran to Rima's room and requested her not to go to the bar but instead organize party in the palace. At first she wasn't sure if Gurans would like it but as I told her everything and insisted, she agreed. We used our vamp magic which was speed to reach Tanahu. I could have used my private jet but I thought using power would be more fun.

Now, we all were standing in front of the palace. It was midnight. My parent's palace or say my own now that I was the king.

"I wanted it to be girls' night," Avenshika started to whine. She was not impressed with my idea and asked me time and again to rethink it. She is always so annoying.

Rima had done all the arrangements and now I could find my father's diary without any tension, tension of Gurans actually. I had already told her it was her night with the girls more than me so she can do whatever she want.

Girls started to dance while Hunter and the guys sat there enjoying the drinks. I went straight to my parent's room and started my search but I couldn't find it. I sat on the bed trying to figure out where it must be. Back then when father caught me with his dairy, I had found it in his room. I don't think he took it with him. I paced around the room and suddenly library came to my mind. My father loved spending time in the library. Maybe he kept it there?

Without wasting a second I went there and searched for it. I was right. He had kept it there. I opened it and tried to find out about Zar but there was not a single word about his past. He had written about us and of course the deal but not about the past. I closed the book in disappointment. I used my vampire power and read the diary two times but couldn't find anything.

I was about to leave when I heard a knock on the door. It was Hunter.

"What are you doing here?" He asked walking inside.

"Was just trying to find something," I replied.

He looked at the dairy in my hand.

"You came here to read? When everyone is partying outside?"

I smiled at that.

"It's my father's diary,"

He just looked at me not understanding a thing and then "I wanted to find if he had written about Zar or his past," I shrugged.

Realization hit him and he nodded.

"Now I need to find Zar to get all the answers,"

"He won't meet anyone,"

"Why not?"

"He is up to something,"

I was about to ask when Sanskrit joined us. Now the only option left was to meet my father. I had to meet him and know Zar's past. I asked Sanskrit to find my parents. He wasn't sure about it so he stood there asking me to think again.

"Do you think it's a good idea?" Hunter questioned.

"For Gurans, I have to meet them," I replied.

Both of them looked at eachother and then at me. I guess they understood it was important.

Sanskrit left right after that while Hunter and I joined the others.

Avenshika was screaming and shouting while Gurans was enjoying the music. She would glance at me time and again smiling. She looked beautiful as always. I looked at her and wondered why my parents never liked her. I never understood why they just couldn't accept her as my wife.

I was lost in my thoughts when Sanskrit sent me a text asking me to meet him outside. I got up without looking at anyone and left.

My parents were in front of the door. As they saw me they smiled. I bowed and greeted them. They were back to vampires.