Who was it?

The next morning Sanskrit took Gurans and Prarthi with him as I had asked him to do. They left. I was hoping they would be safe as Sanskrit and Hunter were with them.

Zar didn't come back neither did Gulab. I paced around waiting for them. The whole afternoon went by and then in the evening, all the wolves gathered in the middle of the forest. I asked for their patience and they agreed to wait for more.

It was already dark but there was no sign of Zar or Gulab. I started to worry about them.

"He is with the most powerful witch in the world. You don't need to worry," Reed said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"We should go back," Aava came toward us.

"You guys can go. I will wait," I said but no one of them said a word or left.

"We are not going anywhere, Amol," Arrow said. "We have some business to finish,"

I couldn't understand what he was talking about when Season and Winter came forward. They had smirks on their face and chain on Season's hands. I looked back and a man was on the ground. He was definitely a vampire. I was confused. Season pulled the man by the chain as if he was dragging a thing. He then threw him towards me. The man groaned in Pain and look up at me.

"Father," I said.

"Hello....Son," He said trying to get up.

He had the metal chain around his body and he seemed in pain, a real one. I could see his wounds through his worn clothes.

"What's in the chain?"

"Some magic. I found it at Zar's house,"

I couldn't understand why he brought my father there. I had a problem with my father not him.

"He killed Hunter's father," he said seeing me confused.

I looked at my father and he shook his head.

"He was my best friend," He whispered.

"We will wait for Hunter," I told Season after some time.

"I knew you would say that," he rolled his eyes.

I was about to tell him I was not doing it because he was my father when "He is right. We can't do anything without Hunter," Reed said and he stepped back.

I couldn't even look at my father. Hunter had told me about it when we were in Bhurtung.

"I didn't kill him," I heard my father say. "He was my best friend, Amol. I might be a bad father or a King but I was never a betrayal....never," he said.

I stood there my back on him.

"We don't believe you," I heard Arrow say. Everyone of them seemed so angry. I know, if I said anything there they would think I was taking my father's side so I chose to stay silent.

Morning arrived but there was no any sign of Zar or anyone.

I was laying under a tree. My father on my left side and the wolves on the right side.

"How long are we going to wait?" Winter asked.

My father was still groaning in pain. Arrow glared at him while I chose to stay silent.

After like an hour I saw three figure coming towards us. It was my mother, Ganga and Prasna. Kusma wasn't there. My mother almost rushed towards us when she saw father but the wolves stood in front of him daring her to move forward.

"You know a witch is standing in front of you," Ganga said with a smirk on her face.

"We don't care," Season growled. "You can try us,"