You can't save them

"You are alive," Prarthi said pulling out of the hug.

"Why didn't you call me? Why?" She asked Gurans but not knowing what was happening Gurans time and again looked at me. I knew she was asking for an explanation but in front of Prarthi, I couldn't explain anything to her.

Prarthi looked at me without saying a word. She was angry and I understand that. There was hurt and anger in her eyes.

"Why did you lie?" She was enraged.

"Why didn't you tell me she was alive?"

I was thinking about what to say when thankfully the girls came back.

"Prarthi," Rima said excitedly but all she got was a glare from her.

Rima looked at me and then understood what was going on.

"Listen. I can explain," Rima said when Prarthi showed her hand to her.

"Enough of your lies," she gritted her teeth not looking at us.

I felt sorry and bad cause of how we treated her. I know we should have told her but I couldn't and it was no one's but my fault. My fault alone. She is Gurans's sister and she deserved to know but how could I tell her when Gurans herself didn't know that she was Gurans.

"It's isn't Rima's fault. It's mine, Prarthi," I said to her and she looked at me.

"Wasn't expecting this from you and.." she looked at Gurans.

"You didn't even call me or came to visit?"

Before Gurans could respond Rima came and took Prarthi away holding her arm.

"Leave me. Leave me," she was shouting but Rima didn't let her go.

I was afraid Rima wouldn't be able to calm her down.

"What was that?" Gurans asked me while Aava and Winter just stood there looking at us.

"She is Gurans's sister," I said and she didn't say a word.

After some time Rima and Prarthi came back. This time Prarthi looked at me without any anger in her eyes.

I looked at Rima and she nodded at me. I sighed in relief after that.

"I want to take my sister with me," Prarthi said looking directly into my eyes.

"But ...." I was about to speak when "You are coming with me," she said to Gurans ignoring me.

"Prarthi you can't do this when she is so sick," Rima came forward.

"She will be fine," She pulled Gurans's hand but Gurans kept looking at me.

"She doesn't remember anything. I already told you then why are you being so stubborn," Rima said.

Oh, so told her that Gurans had a memory loss?

"You guys could have at least told me that she was alive. How could you do this to me," Prarthi started to cry.

Gurans went and hugged her which I wasn't expecting.

"It's ok. Let's go home and talk ok?" She said and Prarthi nodded. "Why don't you live with us for some days,"

"Yes, Prarthi like old times," I smiled.

We came back to the palace and I told Rima not to leave Gurans alone with Prarthi. I was afraid that tired of prarthi's talk she might tell her that she isn't Gurans.

All the wolves left after dinner even though I insisted them to live with us.

"We will come back soon," Hunter said before leaving.