The principal urged our last year students to make good use of the incubation center and also the next batch students to do their final year projects here only.

He also announced the hackathon which is happening next week . And also informed that their performance in hackathon will be counted for placements.

I and Amit also announced the recruitment for our company from campus and I could see many were eager to join our company. I informed that we will first hire and enroll them for internship of Edutech as we don't have any trainers with us and then assign the projects.

In all this I am missing Sanvi . She didn't attend today's inauguration because of her mother. I wish she was here. She is the sole reason I am seeing this day. She is catalyst of my dreams.She is the one who is keeping me inspired all the time. I want to earn name in the industry only for her.

Monday arrived and the Fun week began.

There were so many games and events organised like Treasure hunt,singing competition,music bands, photography, counter strike to name a few.And we also had days with different themes like traditional day,school day.Even we had games like cricket, football and badminton.
But the highlight of the fun week was hackathon which was conducted for the first time and was one of a kind.

A hackathon is an event organized for tech enthusiasts putting up hardware or software-related challenges to be solved over a fixed time 

DAY 1

Today is the first day of fun week and to kick start the Hackathon Event, today's challenge will be robotics. The challenges are organised from basics to advanced level. So one can choose as per his/her capabilities.Most of the participants are from Mechanical and Electronic dept but few comp and IT dept students attempted basic one.

Also other events were going on simultaneously like we had mehendi competition and then face painting competition.

I wanted to see Sanvi but was so occupied with the organisation and managing the hackathon.

At the end of the day we decided that we will organise a game wherein the robots will play football. Ofcourse they are the basic robots with limited functionality. But it was fascinating to see tiny robots playing with ball. Everyone enjoyed a lot and said it was more exciting than the real football match which was held today.

Today's events got over and few students started leaving. I got a glimpse of Sanvi she was with her girl gang and I could see her hands were adorned with mehendi . May be someone had put mehendi on her hands during mehendi competition.

Sayali came to meet us.

" Guys the hackathon and the robot football match was awesome.Everyone is talking about the match only. Robots stole the show." Sayali said excited.

" And what events you participated?".

"I participated in mehendi competition today. And I won 2nd price. You wanna see ."She said and showed me pics on her mobile and it was Sanvi. She gave different poses showing her mehendi

" And you know what? I secretly wrote your name on her hand". Sayali whispered in my ears and winked.I blushed at that ....this girl is unbelievable.

" OMG our buddy is blushing". Amit pulled my cheeks.

" Shut up both of you" I said annoyed at their teasing.

We left and at night I got watsapp message from Sayali.

" Search your name in the mehendi "

She had send me mehedi pics. Sanvi was looking adorable with mehendi on her hands.