Preparation

A/N: Heya! So, uhm, yeah. I'm back, well, I was gone for like 8 days I think. But, yeah! I'm back. Don't question why the title was in normal font, I'm too lazy to change it right now.

I walked away, sliding my hoodie back on, and venturing through the hallway. Something has been on my mind for a while, however.. That butler, I still haven't gotten his name.

So, I turned to my side, right where he was. "Hey." I spoke. He turned around, with a smile as wide as ever, "Oh, why hello there! How could I possibly be of assistance?" He asked. I sighed, "You're weird, anywho.. What is your name." I questioned.

He stopped in his tracks. Even a paperclip falling would have been loud. I glared. "What. Is. Your. Name." I asked again. He simply sighed, "I'm not too fond of my name. But, if it's really that much needed, my name is Sylvan."

What. What. What.

Sylvan?

 Like, when somethings in a forest? Is that not the meaning here? Celvan, Sylvan, who named these people?

I shook my head, disregarding it, and looked to him. "Thanks. I'll be on my way now." I told him. Walking off, I opened the door, and saw as morning was bright in the sky. I walked to the place I first found that goat-woman in.

I walked into the streets, all the drunks gone just like that somehow. Just, normal people, normal adventurers there now, I sighed. This is just surreal. I saw that brick wall I destroyed, and walked inside, looking around, I went to the living area, where she was fast asleep. Did she actually cry herself to sleep?

Pathetic

I walked to her, and kneeled. "That nose has to be the most boopable nose ever." I talked to myself. I glanced to her hair, and realized her other uses.

Comfort.

 Yes, it's weird, I know, but she had soft yellow hair that reached to her neck, and she was sort and thick. It's like my own personal body-pillow. I shook my head quickly, too many thoughts. I tapped her cheek softly, no response.

Again, I did it. And groans began to escape her mouth. "Ghn... Five mo minutes, man..." She told me. That cowboy accent is so enticing.

I tapped her cheek again. "Up, now." I told her. She slowly opened her eyes, "Aggh... Where'm I?" She talked confusingly.. But then, her eyes laid on me. "Oh.. You." I glared. "Get up, we have to go." I ordered her. "Yeah, yeah, I'm comin' "

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't even know her name, or her reason for so easily coming into my grasp. It's a bit weird. I turned around after taking a few steps, "Actually. Why did you suggest becoming my slave?" I asked.

She held her chin, and thought. "Well, for one, obviously I ain't wanna die. Secondly, well slavery over dema-humans is pretty normal, people won't bat a single eye!" She explained.

I sighed, "And your name?" I questioned. "It's Traci. Traci Lagueda." She responded. I sighed, Traci is a human name, from my original world.

So weird.

I shook my head, disregarding it. I waved my hand, "Come on, follow me." I told her. She nodded, and walked over to me, I led the way into the bathroom, and then she saw the huge hole in her wall.

"AGH! You betta pay for this! I spent many, many sliver coins to buy th-" I was too annoyed, let alone bored to hear her yabbying, so I grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up.

Walking out, "HEY! PAY FOR MAH STUFF!" She shouted at me. "Later." I answered. "Oh, okay then." Traci spoke, calming down. I carried her back to the Inn, and looked as Miela was working there like nothing ever happened.