𝓚𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓮

I walked behind her, following her through. I looked ahead, realizing she was headed to the Inn. Damn it.. As we approached it, I walked ahead of her. "Let me do it, it's the least I can do, considering your back will be broken soon enough." I told her.

She blushed at it, yet she didn't know the real meaning to it. We walked inside the inn. I scanned the area, before walking forward. "Don't we have to pay?" She asked. I looked behind me, dangling keys to the third room. I guess I really was faster than her perception.

I quick-stepped to the counter and back to grab the key. She was fairly shocked, "W-wow-?" She questioned. I walked up to her, jesus christ I'm hating this. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. "Nothing for you to worry baby~" I spoke. I held her hand, and made her follow me up to the stairs.

We walked through the hallways, room one... Room two... And then, room three. I opened the door, and grabbed her arm, before throwing her to the bed. And as I walked up to her, she seemed a bit nervous, guess this is her first and last time. "Remember when I said your back will be broken?" I asked. She gulped, and nodded.

And just like that, I punched her stomach so hard her spine cracked. She spat out blood, falling onto my shirt, mixing a pool of blood and began the haunting history of this shirt. I sighed, "I meant it like this." My voice went extremely cold. I summoned my dagger, and sliced her back open.

Blooding spreading onto my arms, and blade. I let her drop to the ground. I stood over her body.

Usually, I'd just walk away from this but...

Each person I kill now, I just.. I don't know.

I turned away, and walked away from the body, walking away. But, I looked back. A sense of regret build in me. How is that possible? I sighed and closed the door behind me. Now, time for the next one.

I exited the inn, and looked at my shirt. "Ugh..." I spoke annoyed. This shirt is permanently ruined now. I grabbed it, and looked around, before running to an alleyway, jumping the wall, and grabbing onto the roof of another building.

I continued to run across the buildings, until I stopped at that one clothing shop. I dropped down and blasted the door open with my leg. I saw the man, but I paid no mind to him.

I walked up to the small black hoodie and grabbed it. He walked up to me. "U-uh.. That's two sliver coins, sir." He spoke. I looked at him, and just walked away with it. Looking back, I threw two gold coins, and walked out. "Huh? OH AAAAHH!" He shouted as I closed the door.

I put on the hoodie, looking around slowly. Seeing the people walk around in the streets with other drunks or people simply just wandering the streets made a perfect way for me to blend in. I walked into the crowd, sliding my hoodie on.

I bumped into a drunk, but I simply walked the other direction, and let someone else take the blame. While walking, I passed a small space between two houses, but stopped as I heard odd groans..

Maybe... Moans?

I looked to the left, following the moans, and there it as. I saw a shadow figure on top of another figure. Well, this is awkward. I never thought I'd catch one in the act. I hid behind a corner outside the house, and summoned a bow and arrow. Ooohh, I feel 'bad' for this dude.