𝓐𝓭𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓖𝓾𝓲𝓵𝓭

Ghn.. the morning set into my room's window. It wasn't an inn room, it was my old bedroom.. Was that all a dream? Whatever.. I'm still sleepy.. I turned over to the side, lifted my sheet onto me.. Drifting off to sleep again.

For what it felt like hours, I woke up again. Glanced around and saw that I was in the inn room again. "So, it wasn't a dream." I spoke to myself, sighing. I got up, looking at the sun. "Just about noon, I think." I guessed.

Turning over to the side and grabbing my key off of an table, I headed out, like I had promised. While traveling the hallway, I couldn't help but think what was that.. Probably some high ranking adventurer in the area.

I went downstairs and saw that same waitress. I glared her in the eyes, and threw the key into her direction. Luckily, she grabbed it. Nice skills.

I headed out, "Now time for these clothes." I spoke to myself, looking around, I walked to the left, seeing if there was anything interesting. I got a gut feeling I might find clothes and more here. I kept venturing, until I saw an alleyway full of mysterious looking men and one woman there..

They wore black bandana's and had clothes a bandit would wear. Interesting... I turned to their little hangout. "Excuse me. Would you be so kind to move so I could pass through?" I asked, gently, despite my monotone voice and lack of even smiling or making any type of face.

One of the well, not-so kind looking men looked at his gang and laughed, before grabbing a knife and walking up to me. "Great..." I mumbled. "This is our turf, mate! Go find somewhere else! Or, I'll kill ya and take all your belongings!" He threatened.

"Well.. You see... I have nothing to lose just yet." I said, before grabbing a dagger out of mid air and slicing his gut.

Blood spilled onto the floor, and he spat some onto my shoulder. Even more blood, how nice. His bandit-buddies weren't happy, but all I did was push him over and approached them silently.

"You see, your man threating me.. Has caused the awaited deaths of all of you."

 I told them, flash-stepping to the left of a male and slashing his arm off

 I told them, flash-stepping to the left of a male and slashing his arm off. Dunking an small-dagger throw from the female. I stabbed the bandit's leg that was next to me, flipped up and grabbed his arm before throwing him to the female, and summoning a golden bow and arrow.

 I stabbed the bandit's leg that was next to me, flipped up and grabbed his arm before throwing him to the female, and summoning a golden bow and arrow