𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓻𝓭

I flung backwards and fell to my knee. "Damn it.. I lost alot of MP, there's still like fourty of them left.." I muttered, a fire arrow shot to my face, that damn archer is so annoying. I dodged to the right, switching to a spear, trying to pinpoint where the arrow came from, I saw an elf with a bow scurry away the second I laid eyes with her..

It seems I've found my target, there's been something I've wanted to do for a while.. And that was to kill an elf, I heard that they give tons of XP, so I threw my spear at blistering speeds, the elf girl looked back, her eyes filled with fear before being take down.

The spear disappeared and switched to a dagger in my hands. I sighed, and saw as the soldiers wouldn't stop rushing me.. Do these fools ever learn? right before I was about to jump back into battle, "IT'S READY!" Sotheer shouted.

I looked back, "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" He warned me, I saw the large arrow lit with blue flames, ready to shoot and destroy all of the warriors. I sighed, "Very well, it was fun fighting with you." I told the warriors, disappearing.

I appeared next to Uldra, and sighed, breathing heavily. "I'm at seventy-five MP right now.." I spoke to him, "Salvor will take the next approach if they aren't all killed." Uldra assured me. I nodded slowly, Sotheer slowly let his finger away from the bow handle, and the arrow shot, turning into a large blue-flamed dragon.

Hitting the ground and destroyed the entirety of the bridge, the warriors screamed with fear and death, dying because of the blast. A large blue-flame tornado erupted from the ground.. When it uncovered, the bridge was gone entirely, leaving a wake of water. I glared, looking for any remaining warriors, there were none.. But where was this Vampire Lord?

I looked around the field, but saw nothing, but then, I heard a voice ringing throughout the entire arena, it seems as if everyone had heard it as well. "HAAH! Amazing performance, really! It was a good show! I guess I must show myself, hm?" I sighed, well here he comes..

And, then I felt that feeling again.. My body froze, and couldn't move. And, in a flash, a grey figure appeared in front of Salvor. I looked to him, "Watch out!" I shouted, Salvor seemed to notice it but wasn't fast enough...

He was shot through the sky, right into the castle, the wall broke down, and rock fell onto him. He grunted, and slowly got up. "Ghnn..! If I wasn't half giant, I could've died, HAHAHA!" He grinned, there I was it..

A tall male with dark eyes and red pupils, with white long hair and grey skin had invaded the kingdom. I forced myself to move, and I rushed him, using quick-step and appeared in front of him.

"I was told to be wary of you!" He spoke, I sliced down, a large shockwave erupted across the entire kingdom land, and he didn't even flinch. Instead, he had a crazed smile like some type of battle junkie.

I flung into the air, summoning my two-headed axe, doing Earthquake again might give the others some ti- My eyes widened as he appeared in front of me in less than a second, I didn't even see him, is he faster than my perception?

No, there's no way, my perception is two-hundred twenty, which is SS-rank level, Unless.. He has quick-step. I threw the axe in front of me to block his attack, which blasted me deep into the hallway before the backyard. I grunted, and lifted myself up. Jesus, how did I escape that unscathed?

But, I didn't have the time to think about that, he appeared before my face again, but I was able to react because of my sensory sensing him before he came. I switched to my sword, slashing downwards, deflecting his blade.

I did a 360 spin and switched to my scythe, surprising the vamp just a bit.. I blasted him through the walls, slicing off his arm completely.. I was huffing, and puffing.. However, the Vampire Lord walked up to me slowly, with that same smirk on his face still.

His arm slowly grew back, "Heheh.. You know.. Every limb you cut off multiplies my stats?!" He shouted, flashing towards me, damn it, now I couldn't perceive his attacks, I have to rely on my brain now!

I turned around, dunking and somehow dodging the hit, I turned around grabbing a dagger and slicing up, his chin was cut. I kicked him away and flashed towards him, but he was behind me, I used an illusion skill and jumped into the air, looks like he fell for it...-

This guy really is something, huh? He used an illusion to trick me first, and now here he was, facing me as I jumped up. He's simply just different.

I switched to an halbert, striking multiple times but he kept weaving it, I switched to my spear, throwing it, and piercing his shoulder, turning to an axe and slicing downwards, absolutely slicing his head in half and slamming him down into the around.

I huffed and I puffed harshly. But, he was giggling deviously, "HAAHAHAAHH!! I suspected that of the Grim Reaper! Let's have more fun, now that my stats are tripled, let's see how much you can do now!!" He shot up to me, blitzing me into a building, and straight into the forest. But, then I saw Salvor appearing next to him and sledgehammering him into the ground.

I fell deep into the forest, and rolled over, hitting several trees and stopping because I fell inside a lake.. I huffed and puffed, swimming up out of the water, looking around. "Damn it.. My ribs, they're shattered"

I spoke out, swimming to the deck, looking around. My MP is so close to zero.. I have to rest.. Damn it.. I sighed, looking to the kingdom, "Survive.." I hoped they heard, but I know they didn't.. I'm going to have to stay here for a while, perhaps Salvor and Celvan can keep him occupied until then..