𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶

I exited the Guild with Feldina, looking to the left and walking ahead, stopping and going to the exit of the village. Then, I was stopped by guards. "Where are you leaving to?" I showed the mission paper, and then the guard nodded before pressing a button and the gate lifted.

I walked out with Feldina. "So, you're sending us to die.." She spoke up. I looked back, "No. I'm sending you to die. I'm fine." I spoke, she got mad and rushed at me, I sensed her though and dodged to the side, and grabbed her arm before throwing her to a tree.

"I already killed your friends, I have no problem killing you." "Just do it then! I'm going to die over there anyways!" She whined. I just walked up to her, and knocked her out once again. "Women can be so annoying sometimes." I thought.

I put her over my shoulder and began making my adventure to the South Kingdom. I followed a trail made by the town's guards I presume. It wasn't to far, just about ten or so miles. It was nearly time for night, the sun was setting but I had no worries.

I followed through the sun-setting forest and the wind weaved around me. It'd been some time since I knocked Feldina out, I wonder when she'll wake up this time. Following the trail, it came to an end. I looked up, there was a hill.

Guess that's where the kingdom is.. Then, I felt a presence with an massive intent of killing. I turned around, looked left and right. Not there.. Only way is up. I looked up and saw a male with a sword shooting down to me. I threw Feldina to the side, and summoned my own blade blocking it.

"Another bandit trying to sneak in, aye?!" He accused me, "How bold of you to assume I'd stoop so low, when I could just cause chaos." I answered. He was definitely disgusted by that, but I didn't care. I shot to the side, and sliced down, though he dodged.

I flash-stepped to the top for an instant-kill but he backflipped away. "You're skilled." I told him. "That's expected of a B-rank adventurer though." I spoke. I saw his plat when I clashed with him, seems like he didn't expect that. I then switched to a dagger.

"If you won't make a move, I will!" He shouted, shooting towards me.. In just about a second, it wasn't that surprising. I had already guessed he had an actual ability that increased his speed since he travelled around my sensory so quickly before I spotted him.

I dodged to the left, gripped my blade and sliced upwards, going for an impute, he moved just in the nick of time though. I stood quietly, my hood making me completely mysterious.

I glared at him, trying to gather information. Well, from that short exchange I was able to gain something.. His perception is definitely higher than my attack speed, but just barely.

He flash-stepped towards me again, I saw through it and blocked, switching to a katana and using it's lightness to my advantage, slicing downwards, piercing some of his gut, and kicking him to the side into a tree.

The B-rank grunted, "H-how.. My quick-step should have blinded you! How can you keep up?!" He shouted at me. "I'm just simply.." I spoke, flashing towards him, "Better." I kicked him and knocked him out, and then I heard moans.

Turning to my side, I saw Feldina finally awake. She rubbed her neck, "Can you please stop doing that..." She told me, I just lifted her up and walked to the cliff. "HEY! WHAT AR-" And then, her eyes laid upon the South Kingdom.

It was for sure a bit smaller than the own but that wasn't my main worries, it was the amount of guards there were at the front. Like they were preparing for war, no worry, war is what I want. I slid down the cliff with her and approached the kingdom.

But was stopped, "What's your business here!" I was questioned, a bow pointed to my head while the guard was on the watch tower. I lifted up the guild paper. Then, the guard's eyes widened. "You also came because of the mission?" He asked. I nodded, "Mhm." He pulled a level and a gate was opened.

"Go straight for about 10 seconds, and turn to the left. That is where the general of the army is." He told me. I followed inside, and went straight, but then stopped. Feldina looked to me, "We have to keep go.. Hey, are you okay?"

I've never felt this before, such a wrong intent of murder, it's like they brought a Demon King here or something.. I was sweating, I knew I should've been scared, but I wasn't. Just sweating alot. I looked up, feeling a strike to my cheek. "LISTEN GODDAMN IT!" She shouted.

Right.. I quite literally zoned out. I sighed, "Thanks." I said, showing fake graditude. We kept walking, and then turned the left to a bar. Entering it, I saw a large man sitting next to a small one. A giant and a dwarf, having beer together and laughing.

I approached them, seeing as their the only ones in the bar, and sat in a seat next to them. I slammed the paper on the bar desk. "Are you the general?" I asked the giant, he paused, and began burst out laughing.

"HAHAH! No, No! I'm not the general! General Uldra is the dwarf next to me." He answered, the dwarf laughed along with him. I sighed, and looked to Uldra. "I'm here about the mission.." I told him. He took another sip before stopping and wiping his mouth.

"So, you're aware about the war?" He questioned me, I wasn't aware about anything, I was just here for the credibility, money, and fighting.. "No. Not anything important." I answered. "A war between the South and East Kingdom's has broke out..

We're massively disadvantaged because they have two-hundred men and a vampire lord. While we have only one-hundred men. So, we're trying our best to get our hands on an S-rank or SS-rank." He told me.

"Your mission is said for B-rank." I told him. Uldra nodded, "B-ranks will be our normal warriors." He spoke out. "So, we have a good advantage in a way.." I said. So, a war in the near future huh..? That feeling came back.. The feeling to smirk deviously, scaring Feldina. "Heheh.. I can't wait to spill their blood."