𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓘𝓘

NURTHA P.O.V

After brutally ending the life of that giant, I looked down to those rats. They'll prove to be fun to play with, hahah! I laughed my ass off, what do they think they will do, to a Vampire Lord?! I shot down to that priest, she'll be annoying if I don't end her meaningless life now..!

But then that boy with the white hair and chocolate skin jumped in front of me with white particles surrounding his body.. "Thank you, Salvor for teaching me this!" He spoke out, I presumed it was that Gods' Blessing skill Salvor told me about while we were battling..

To teach it to someone else, not even worthy of it! So annoying! However, this Reijerd male has stats of a B-rank, effectively making him an A-rank with that Gods' Blessing, so he'll prove to be fun.

He sliced my chest, since it was sudden a sudden attack, I got slammed deep into the hallway building, crashing through several walls, and ended up in the outside. Reijerd slowly walked to me, "With this! I'm nearly as strong as Salvor!" He claimed.

I got up from the ruckus.. Seeing that dwarf run over to the yellow-haired male in white and gold armor. "Here, Sotheer, use this as a blade! It has the strength of two Dragon Arrows each hit!" My eyes widened, that'll prove to annoying, truly.

Sotheer grabbed the arrow, and walked over to Reijerd, facing me.. "A 2v1, HM?! Very well, I know why because without that, you'd be nothing to me! Even that Grim Reaper fellow couldn't compare to me now!" I shouted, summoning my blade which was green, with obsidian as the handle, and an eye in the middle of the handle.

That eye is the eye of the last Vampire Lord, meaning that he himself is my blade! However, he was weaker than me, so my blade is practically only 60% of what I could do.

I looked up with a grin, and in less than a second, both I and Reijerd were in the air, clashing our blade, a large shockwave erupted from both of the sides, I threw my blade back and sliced again, his shoulder bled as it made contact, but he didn't flinch.. What?!

He threw his blade to the side, and sliced my side, although it hadn't enough strength to pierce my skin, it had enough to blast be across the entire kingdom. What is this?! "I mixed this blessing along with my transformation skill only Holy Knights can achieve.. 'Savior!' This doubles my stats!" He spoke out, so, he's on par with an S-rank now..

Right behind me was Sotheer, he grabbed that yellow arrow and threw it up, slashing down on my head and throwing me deep into the concreted ground. Haahh! This is so fun!! I rose from the destruction, and blasted up to Sotheer, but I knew Reijerd would be right behind me, so I dunked, and turned around, letting him strike his own teammate into the castle.

I looked to him with sadistic eyes and sliced his armor's waist, completely destroying it, revealing his bare body! Yess, I can kill him! However, Sotheer came back with a bloodied body next to him, somehow so quickly, I turned around, bringing my blade up to block.

I was slammed deep into the forest side of where I sent Xion last time. I was slammed into a lake. Going up, I looked around, shouldn't be around here somewhere? Or.. Did he die hiding? No, I know Xion couldn't have died that easily..

I got up, and shot back to the Kingdom in around two seconds, I blized Sotheer, but Reijerd noticed me, and blocked for Sotheer, throwing his blade back, "PETRIFICATION!" He shouted, I had to avoid that blade at all costs, and I did, but just barely.

I turned to the side, dodging another attack, grabbing my blade, and clashing with his, I let go to dodge to the right one of Sotheer's sneak attacks. I looked up to see Reijerd on top of me. Shit.. I was slammed into the lake I killed that giant in.

I shot out of it, and flew over to Sotheer, clashing blades with him, the entire mountain behind him began to rumble and break, I obviously carried more power then him, therefore blasting him deep into the mountain. He had to die after that, there's no way he'd survive!

I turned to the knight in white, "How about we continue this, eh?!" I shouted, he seemed to be having his mind somewhere else, but shook it off and looked to me, aiming his blade toward me.

SOTHEER P.O.V

I was slammed deep into the mountain, my shoulders were definitely broken.. My arm was shattered, my leg was most definitely broken.. I felt pain everywhere.. But, I can't stop now.. Not with the death of Salvor...

This is a war where there needs to be a happy ending! I slowly lifted my self up, grabbing onto the rocks, I held the Dragon Arrow one handed, and lifted myself forward.. You, Nurtha.. Are truly the definition of despicable.

I gripped the arrow, getting up slowly and grunting out of pain. There he was, as open as it could get.. I could end him now, pay back for what he did to Salvor.. We were best friends! He needs.. To die by my hands!

I wasn't thinking, I just flew out of the mountain, and jumped into the air, striking the vampire skull, slicing it in half, and causing a massive fire tornado to explode out. Reijerd looked to me, "Sotheer! What'd you do?!"

He shouted at me, my eyes stopped being red after I realized what I've done. My eyes widened, damn it...! His stats are multiplied by four now! The Vampire laughed like crazy, and got up, looking to me, in a flash, I didn't know where I was, I was... in a lake? How, how did he blitz me like that...? I'm.. So weak.. I can't do anything... My bones are broken.. I think.. I'm..

REIJERD P.O.V

I looked to the side, seeing Sotheer inside the lake in a second, I looked back, only to see a blade to my face. "Damn it!" I shouted, barely reacting and blocking, but the strength was too much and blasted me straight threw the castle.

I ended up in the entrance to the forest Xion was shot into. I got up, and held my blade tightly, but Nurtha was behind me when I blinked, he striked me across the entire kingdom.. I was like a ragdoll. I slammed next to Feldina.

I got up, slowly, and looked to Uldra. "Protect the t-" Before I could finish, I was kicked into the hallway building, multiple ribs breaking. I could barely breath, I looked around, hoping to watch him, but several of him jumped out at me!

"W-what?!" I shouted, slicing my blade, one of them dispersed into the shadowy afternoon. "ILLUSI-" I was knocked into the castle by Nurtha from behind.. You're telling I was equal to this guy at one point?! I coughed up blood, and held my chest...

I couldn't do anything to him.. He rose over me, "Oh, so weak.. My toy seems to be broken.. I'll just have to throw it away!" He shouted, charging his blade to me, fuck! I can't do anything! I can't move...!

But a black figure appeared in front of me, blocking the attack and knocking his blade back with a sword.. I looked up, noticing that messy black hair, and white skin as no other..! "X-Xion?!" I shouted, Xion gripped his fist, and looked away from me.

"I'll finish this, Vasotonia will heal you." He told me, in a monotone voice, walking away to Nurtha. "It's about time we end this, Vamp." He told Nurtha, Nurtha laughed uncontrollably. "YOU THINK, THAT YOU COULD MATCH TO ME NOW?!" He shouted, then white particles flew off of Xion's body.. No way?!

He has.. Gods' Blessing?! No, it couldn't be.. It's much brighter and has a bigger aura than Gods' Blessing, so what is that...?

"I think I'd be a formidable opponent."