𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮

I entered the village, looking to the first person I saw, and flash-stepping to them. I guess having SS-ranked abilities increased all of my stats by a lot, since I was way faster than their perception.

I sliced the demi-humans back, blood gushed out. One turned to me and got ready to strike, claws raged out of her paws. I emotionlessly took her siblings or husbands life in front of her and dodged to the side, time to switch my weapon...

I thought about a golden katana, and there it was, switched with the dagger. The beasts' eyes widened as my reach increased and pieced her arm, slicing it off completely. I did a 360 spin and beheaded her.

Looking to the side, I sensed an incoming attack, jumping away, grabbing a nearby rock and closed my eyes, sensing where it was once again

Looking to the side, I sensed an incoming attack, jumping away, grabbing a nearby rock and closed my eyes, sensing where it was once again. To the left, I stepped, pumped back, and threw the rock, causing the demi human to gasp and bark in pain.

I stood over her with cold eyes, death filled in them. I could only imagine the fear she felt before ending her life... Turning away, the blood spilled onto the ground, dripped from my face. I was already half way to level five, this is quick. Walking to the rest of the village, it didn't take long for them to start retaliating.

A bow shot across my cheek, it was just barely sensed by my sensor. I grabbed it and turned around quickly throwing it back, I squinted my eyes to see where it shot, seeing a shoulder shot.

 I felt a presence behind me and kicked up, knocking a male demi human to the ground. I spun around, slaughtering him. Glancing back to the one from before, it was charging towards me.

Fucking stupid. I threw my arm back, a spear appearing in my arm, I threw it and it pierced his skull, blood flowing out and dropping him to the ground.

 I threw my arm back, a spear appearing in my arm, I threw it and it pierced his skull, blood flowing out and dropping him to the ground

I walked slowly to his corpse and grabbed my spear before it turned into a sword again.