𝓐/𝓝

Hey! It's been, an uh... A good minute right? Four days, I think? Probably not a long time to you guys, wasn't really for me because of school and things. Also, can I say high school is different than what I expected? 

Like, I thought it'd be like the movies. Jocks, tons of popular white girls, and random stuff. "Oh, hey XOXO!" that one random kid who's somehow more developed than the actual main character, and is the best friend.

Yeah. So, that.

Also, I didn't just come here to blabber, this is me coming back to write more chapters. And uhh-- Not gonna lie.. I was more burnt out, than I first thought. Because, believe it or not, I was ready to write more chapters, even after I left. But, I couldn't find ideas, or even ways to make Xion more interesting than he already is.

You see, I got a nice friend who comments all the time on this, they know who they are, and uh- They are the ONLY one who comments.

And I've been told, a couuupllleeee of times from them that my main character is boring. So, I want to make him more interesting to any of you guys. So, here's what I'm going to do, come back tomorrow, when it's the fifth day, make a chapter, and I'll ask if you guys like his little change (Because Feldina's death messed him up ngl) and we'll go on from there.

Yeeeeaahhh, so uh-

That was written five days ago.

I know, oh shit, he pulled a CoryxKenshin!

No, I didn't. To be honest, I misclicked and pressed save, instead of publishing, and I just now realized it. And to be HONEST, I DIDN'T EVEN WRITE THE CHAPTER ON THE FIFTH DAY, I WROTE IT ON THE SEVENTH.

So yeah.. I've been writing chapters, got four-bangers, and a fifth one coming soon ready to hit the hay(LOFT!), sorry I just love that song.

.... And, I just gotta say, I LOVE XIONS GROWTH. Killing Feldina off was possibly the BEST THING I could've done for his character development. You'll see what I'm talking about because I'm gonna upload a chapter now, and upload another tomorrow so yall can get back in pace with me, because to be honest... It's 3:52 for me so uhhh-- Yeeah. 

Also, I made HARD-COVER COPY BOOKS OF THIS. YES BRO, I DID. But to be honest, this shit looks musty. But, I love my accomplishment. Now, time to sell it, at school of course. Already got a buyer, he's gonna buy the first volume tomorrow :))))

So, yeah, that's me! I misclicked, and here we are. Go check out the new chapter.