"Breasts are so small..."

"If the host wants breast augmentation, this system will immediately reduce the contract... Uh no, reduce the reward content of future missions!"

"Did I say breast augmentation? You don't know, I once learned Have you tried traditional Chinese medicine massage? Rather than asking you to help me, massage myself can also prevent breast cancer." Yunxi retorted, then touched her chin,

"There is nothing to be picky about the facial contours. It's just that the complexion is a little dull, there is something wrong with it." There is no way to improve temperament?"

Everyone has their own perspective on beauty. But temperament, vague and wonderful, indescribable and indescribable, is the most bluffing.

Think of her as an earth person who just came out of the freezer. If there is anything that can calm the interstellar people, it is the unique temperament of "from the earth".

"Host, are you talking about charisma?"

"Well, it can be considered." The

little yellow duck shook his head, "Host, your charm value is already very high."

"But it is not shown in the data?"

"This is a hidden attribute. Including luck, evolution, are all hidden Yes. But this system can secretly remind the host, as long as the host makes a few outstanding dishes in these two days, the system can secretly release water to help you increase the hidden attribute of one of them!"

"Secretly release water?" Yunxi I don't believe it.

She believes that a system is a system, and the birth of a system is to achieve tasks. It's not because she has become so talkative now... In the long run, her live broadcast this time is very critical.

For now, the two have the same goal. It doesn't hurt to bicker and quarrel.

She was afraid that on that day, the system's appetite would become even bigger, and it would be difficult to satisfy it! Forcing her to reach the top for peerless dishes? But where is the end of the journey of a chef?

Chinese food and Western food, as well as various delicacies produced by the collision of cultures from all over the world, always feel that it is impossible to complete them all in a lifetime.

You can't just eat and eat for the rest of your life, can you? The new life she finally got, she didn't want to waste it like this.

The system doesn't know about her conflicts because it has its own.

How should it be said, the host with the farm ability, in the eyes of the system, is already the top charisma value? Because the other basic attributes are too low, it has not been revealed for the time being.

"In the future... she won't think that I'm deceiving her, right? Really, I met such a host who loves to care about every detail! Forget it, I'd better find a way to speed up the exposure to farm toxins, that's my path to advancement! "

Before the live broadcast, after a psychological battle between Yunxi and the system, it started with a full attitude.

As much numbness as she used to be, now she is as blissful as a spring breeze.

She used to make people wonder how idiot she was, but now she is so beautiful and lovely.

With a sweet smile, a quiet demeanor, a generous and unabashed speech, and most importantly, a very different appearance from the interstellar people, he quickly became the darling of the interstellar people and the angel of the live broadcast room.

"Hi everyone, I'm Lin Tian'er. My name comes from the surnames of both parents. My father's surname is Lin, and my mother's surname is Tian. The combination is Lin Tian. According to my mother tongue, these two words have Lin Youtian, which means a lifetime. I won't be hungry anymore. However, for girls, Tian's homonym word 'Tian' has a better meaning, quiet and indifferent, and it also means to taste the sweetness at the bottom of the tongue."

Lin Tian'er's lingua franca speaks well Very nice, with a flavor.

Most of the people in the previous institute had never heard of it. Just after the live broadcast started, countless barrages praised her beauty, saying how cute she was, and they wondered why they never noticed it?

That's right, when they were taken out of the freezer, didn't they all look like shriveled corpses? Who cares if it looks good or not? After waking up, I looked at it every day, and I didn't think there was anything special about its appearance.

But right now, looking through the live broadcast equipment, my God, this girl...why does she have an indescribable feeling? There are also beauties in the interstellar world, but no one has her aura. Could it be that this is how beauties are described in ancient books... everyone is a lady?