series of news came down, confusing people.

What? Terrorist attacks?

Why are you attacking Alpha? The famous resource-exhausted star, which can be excavated, has been excavated by early interstellar humans. If you insist on saying that there is value on Alpha, it is estimated that there are hundreds of thousands of frozen people lying down and sleeping.

Could it be that the target is to freeze people?

Now the interstellar humans are a little uneasy.

All their complaints, sarcasm, and rejection are because once the frozen people are fully awakened, it means huge tax revenue-the annual financial arrangements of the Congress are well arranged. What about the benefits of the world? To live is to eat and wear!

With the physical fitness of frozen people, they can't find a job, so they can only be supported by the government. Money from the government? It's not that they pay taxes!

They are not happy that their living conditions have become more difficult, but... if the frozen people are gone, does that mean that the genetic disease will never be solved?

After someone raised this question on the bullet screen, it immediately became cold for a while.

"No way? Didn't the Academy of Sciences devote a lot of energy to the study of genetic diseases?"

"It's been hundreds of years, but they haven't found any solutions? But this year, Dean Jiang was sent to Alpha to be the host of the 'Awakening Project' It 's just..."

It turns out that frozen people are more important than everyone imagined!

To be an outsider who has nothing to do with oneself, who is still arrogant, weak, needs care everywhere, and does not get any benefits, is naturally treated with cold eyes. But if you ask for others, the result will be different.

Suo An deliberately broadcast the attack before the live broadcast, and the result was good, receiving positive feedback. It is probably discovered that freezing people is the key to solving genetic diseases now, at least it can be treated without disgust.

"Starting now, the official live broadcast—"

"No. 3, Neil. British, thirty-six years old. Former occupation, photographer. After waking up, the body recovered quickly and has reached the standard of the parent star. Brain waves show that the right brain is more The left brain is active. Surprisingly, his body contains the zombie virus, but the brain has no lesions, and after the bone marrow has normal hematopoiesis, there is no zombie virus in the blood. The virus is slowly decreasing. He is very precious." In the

live broadcast, No. 3 He was carried out of the freezer, slowly adapted to normal temperature, injected with artificial plasma, and opened his eyes. Scenes, there is a sense of solemn ceremony of scientific research.

The barrage also flew up exaggeratedly, "It's more than precious? It's expensive! A natural 'virus antibody carrier'!"

"Zombie virus swept more than 90% of human beings, and he turned out to be a natural antibody? My God! I bet, His genes might be able to reach 10W/ml in the black market."

"The body of the mother star is so poor, but I have to say, there are also high-level genes! His genes, plus the physique of our interstellar people, my God! It's not a strong one. ?"

The reviews are full of praise.

Alice clicked on her watch, and said to Yunxi with a funny face, "These people were cursing before, and now they are doing it again! On the 14th, you don't have to pay too much attention. According to the arrangement, it's your turn to introduce you in three days. Although, uh , you don't have any particularly good genes, so you might get scolded. But these people are like this, anyway, they're far away, so just pretend they didn't hear you."

Yunxi: ...

Actually, she doesn't care. Anyone can comment. What she thinks now is to eat a piece of meat to satisfy her appetite.

"Didn't you eat it the day before yesterday?" Alice looked puzzled.

"I want to eat fish, seafood, vegetables, and fruits."

"Wait! You want to eat, but I still want to. But here is Alpha, there is a shortage of food, Lilian and the others have to go hunting! After hard work every day, I only catch one or two fish."

Yunxi's eyes were shining, and she whispered, "Fish don't come from hunting, but from fishing nets!"

There are in the safe passage! The first batch of immigrants back then still had strong characteristics of their mother planet, and all the tools they might need were well prepared!