Liar, actually lied to him!

Is the most powerful supernatural being ever a cancer patient? This kind of patient who obviously has a genetic defect and is only slightly better than a patient with a genetic disease confirmed at birth?

Although, the data shows that it has been cured, but human beings are unable to overcome the pain caused by genetic diseases. How could she be an exception! What should I do if I relapse? Can her supernatural ability resist the mutation of her body?

The existence of Lin Tian'er subverted the "powerful power that can change the world and the future" that Suo An hoped for. What he saved with all his efforts was just an ordinary little girl!

With a bone age in his teens, no fluctuations in abilities, and poor physical fitness, he is also at the bottom of the frozen people. How could he be that extraordinary powerhouse?

Could it all be false? scam?

However, another piece of evidence was placed in front of Suoan—the letters from relatives and friends taken out of the freezer. The doctor's secret mark appeared seven times in it, and the twist and deformation of each one could correspond to the secret mark handed down.

Nothing wrong, nor confused with anyone.

She, No. 14 Lin Tian'er, is what their "guardians" want to protect for generations!

It's no wonder that Yi Suo'an's perseverance also wavered a little. After all, no one can bear this kind of result after generations of hope and waiting.

But Xiang Nong's words reminded him. What he can do, what he should do, has already been done, stop at this time? It is also impossible.

Can only continue.

boom!

He stamped the document vigorously, closed his eyes and said, "Don't get along with her too much, so as not to arouse suspicion."

"Don't worry. I know how to do it. I changed the contact person before and asked Alice to protect her instead of Lily Ann, I have a good hunch, right?" Xiang Nong smiled, her wise eyes flashed, she didn't look like a ten-year-old girl at all.

It turned out that Lilian's troublesome change of contact person was all secretly instigated by her. She did it so cleverly that no one noticed. Even Lilian herself probably felt that she made an impulsive choice.

Xiang Nong took the report, copied a letter from Lin Tian'er's relatives and friends, and specially handed it to Alice. The purpose, at first glance, seemed to be to gain Alice's favor.

"I secretly asked Mr. Suoan. He was very angry and told me not to be nosy. But I begged hard and said, 'This is a private letter from someone else. If it is taken away in the name of research, I have to leave a note. Think about it'. The adults are reasonable and said that you can take the copy, but don't pass it on."

"Thank you."

After receiving the things, Alice replied solemnly.

"You're welcome, are we good friends!"

Shannon held Alice's hand vigorously, and said in her heart that she was not mistaken at all. Alice is not very popular, but she is serious and responsible, so there is no need to worry about the things entrusted to her.

And Lilian is a good friend who chats and plays, and if she is bored, she must find Lilian. But if you want to entrust a big deal, don't bother.

...

It takes a lot of effort to eat a bite of meat, and Yunxi is also speechless. Thinly sliced ​​whale meat, about three or four slices, cooked, dipped in a little coarse salt, okay, this is her "whale feast".

For such a little meat, I have to make a report! Wait two or three days! At the same time, a bunch of medical equipment monitors are piled up in the room, which is nicknamed, "If there is a problem, it can be treated in time."

Yunxi understood the special treatment of the so-called "frozen people", and at the same time, she was completely chilled.

This is the pet treatment that must be allowed to feed any feed.

Forget it, I want to leave after my body recovers.

Tremblingly, she took a piece of whale meat with a fork, and began to taste it in small bites.

Taste... a little bit, not very sensitive. The teeth, as expected, are the strongest part of the body. When chewing the whale meat, it brings a trembling feeling, which brings a sense of satisfaction earlier than the fullness of the stomach.

It turns out that eating itself is happiness!

The few slices of whale meat were quickly eaten up. Yunxi knew that her current appetite was not suitable for eating more, so she stopped. After breathing a few times, I feel a warm current all over my body, lazy and comfortable.

Suddenly, she was shocked, and her eyes showed disbelief.

Because she saw a few lines appear out of thin air.

Dish name: boiled whale meat.

Taste: 1 star.

Evaluation: Nutrition +1, Energy +1.

After the evaluation appeared, the nutritional part, like a cotton ball, penetrated directly into her body. The energy part goes to her farm.

"Do you want to use energy balls to detoxify the farm?"

Yunxi clicked "Yes" without thinking.

It was soft, like an "energy cluster" of a small water polo, and it hit the farm land with a puff. A piece of land the size of a palm returned to its normal color.

"The gourmet system is officially launched, please continue to work hard for the host!"

"The host has been sealed for thousands of years, and the energy is exhausted, and it is compatible with the half-waste farm, and the energy demand is huge. At present, it is impossible to help the host to solve the physical problem. Please obtain energy as soon as possible, and Protect yourself during this time."

"Main task 1: Obtain enough energy clusters to remove toxins from the farm soil."

"Main task 2: Food is one of the sources of happiness for human beings. Please make a lot of food, let The interstellar people feel happy."