Only then did Alice realize, oh, it turns out that she is the most relaxed and hassle-free. Every day when she wakes up after eating and sleeping, she just concentrates on practicing. It seems a little sorry for others, huh?

In order to be worthy of the qualifications selected by thousands of people, on the second day of the party, Alice deliberately brought a "little bee" back to the 14th, and regardless of whether Lin Tian'er said or not, she introduced herself—

"This is The live TV of the Interstellar Deep Sea Exploration Association. You can see that it looks like a bee, but it is actually a multi-functional communication device for remote control of camera recording and detection. After Dean Jiang publicly broadcast the "resurrection plan" of frozen people, many associations asked Join in.

It's just that you also understand that your frozen people's health is not very good, and you can't stand the crowded live broadcast, so you can only choose this kind of "little bee". Don't worry about the little bees that appear below. They won't hurt you, they're just passing on some information."

"...deep sea?"

Lin Tian'er still didn't speak, but she expressed doubts with her eyes. Alice sighed, why is this so? She obviously has poor eyesight, so how can she understand the other party's thoughts?

"Well, yes, the Deep Sea Exploration Association. Don't be fooled by the name, this 'deep sea' does not represent the ocean, but a world unknown to humans. Speaking of which, this association is particularly weird. The planet is the most interested, and often publishes strange arguments, including the direction of human evolution, the consequences of the supernaturalization of animals and plants. Anyway, after being able to open a journal independently a hundred years ago, there are a large number of loyal readers."

Lin Tianer continued to blink . .

Alice interpreted it effortlessly, "A strange argument? I don't know if it's right or wrong, but the first few arguments put forward two hundred years ago seem to have been confirmed. One of them is 'Human abuse of gene extraction technology, will Cause large-scale genetic diseases'. Generally speaking, it is a very foresighted organization."

Lin Tian'er's eyes drooped.

"You are on the 14th. When it's your turn to live broadcast, the hurricane period is probably over. I checked the report above, and the organizations that plan to broadcast your live broadcast are not demanding on physical qualifications. In fact, everyone is more interested in your background. Interesting. In the era when you lived, the virus was rampant, there were many superhumans, and humans had to emigrate from their home planet... It has always been a secret that we interstellar people want to explore."

This conversation, to be precise, was Alice speaking alone , but also let the latter confirm that No. 14's IQ is absolutely fine. Just don't talk? What is the reason?

Alice didn't know. She kept her mission in mind and helped the frozen people answer their questions. As for the question that was not asked on the 14th?

She doesn't seem to be obliged to report to the institute, does she?

If she had reported it, and the research institute had discovered it long ago, wouldn't you think she was meddling?

Putting yourself in an embarrassing situation is not a smart thing to do.

So Alice didn't do anything unnecessary, she didn't know, this made Yunxi, who was secretly observing her, nod secretly, at least in terms of "sensitivity" and "sensibility", she was much better than her previous contact Lilian.

When she has completely completed the detoxification project on the farm, she is willing to spend more time communicating with the ice and snow girl.

The Year of Glory, the 29th day of June in the star calendar 936, the day before the live broadcast of the first season of the frozen man's "Awakening Project". Everyone's watch communicators are beeping.

Alice glanced at it, put on her coat in a hurry, carried Lin Tian'er into the wheelchair, and quickly ran towards the hall.

Lin Tian'er turned her head and gave a "?" look.

"I don't know what happened, it's the highest level of warning! We must flee to a safe place as quickly as possible."

While running, she also guessed, "Could it be that the hurricane has been delayed? The supply ship can't arrive? The energy is insufficient." ? Or the food has spoiled?"

In short, is it all bad?

Lin Tian'er turned her head, frowning tightly. She saw that the serious and orderly research institute was in a mess, and the researchers in white coats paled in panic, looking like headless ants, which reminded her of the end times...

the era when zombies could pounce on them at any time.

Close your eyes and banish those memories. Lin Tian'er's knuckles turned white. If there was anything wrong, she would probably have to expose her powers and hide in the farm space. Although with her current physical condition, exposure is definitely not a good thing...

"My God!" "It's a whale

! A huge whale!"

"The whale is coming!"

The camera captured the overwhelming scene of whales falling from the sky, and the sturdy roof of the Arctic Castle was blown away.