But right now Chen Yunxi was very angry, she didn't expect this. After finishing the day's treatment, she wondered if she should speak, otherwise, she would not be able to bear this kind of torture once a day with "acupuncture"!

The key point is that these days, she is not very enthusiastic about the "common language course" given by the institute. As far as she knows, many people have mastered hundreds of words and can speak some phrases. And she didn't say a word.

Because her mind is focused on the situation in the ability farm.

There is no way, Doomsday Poison almost died, her body was dissected - who knows which part of the body the power is in? At that time, I couldn't control much. If I can maintain my self-awareness, continue to survive, and live alive and healthy, I am successful and happy.

But now it seems that only her brain was transplanted to the new body. The new body also has supernatural powers, proving that this supernatural power follows the brain? In the last days, I don't know how many experiments have been done to increase the number of supernatural beings.

It turns out that as long as the brain is stimulated, it will be fine?

Chen Yunxi knew that if she made her experience public, it might open a new chapter in the study of supernatural beings. It's just...it's related to her privacy, she really doesn't want to make it public!

The toxin blood in the brain was taken away as soon as she was frozen, and it did not pose a threat to her life safety. It's just a residual toxin that has polluted her abilities and her farm long ago.

Large tracts of land have burnt black surfaces, and the streams and wells used in the past have also been infected with toxins. How to plant it?

She has no idea how to detoxify.

I can only try to take some soil samples and water samples, and slowly study and experiment.

The slack in the "common language course" is probably the biggest negligence Chen Yunxi committed, and she is warned to be more cautious in the future. But at the moment, for anyone, he must want to restore the ability as soon as possible.

She didn't know that under the comprehensive investigation of the institute, she had already been included in the list of the least worthy of research subjects.

"What?"

Suo An stared at Lilian, the contact person. The ten-year-old girl still didn't know how to hide her disdain and disgust. She glanced at Chen Yunxi sideways, and the whites of her eyes were comparable to the full moon, and there was no pupil left. .

"You want to change the contact person. Because Lin Tian'er on the thirteenth has a low IQ?"

"Yes, Lord Suoan. I don't think the thirteenth needs a contact person at all. Give her a nurse and give her infusions and medicines on time That's enough. Frozen people's physique is bad enough, but she is still at the bottom of the frozen people! If IQ is a little higher, I can bear it. But

look at her, after you have treated her four times with supernatural powers, she even Can't even stand! Can't speak! Not even a three-year-old child! I don't think it's necessary to be her liaison for a frozen person like this who wastes federal resources in vain, to help her integrate into society in the future—not at all Possibly."

"However, Dean Jiang chose you to come to Alpha for the purpose of letting you be the liaison. You refuse to be the liaison of No. 13, do you give up this mission?"

"Of course not! I can be the contact person on the 20th and share with Shannon. The live broadcast is around the clock, and Shannon needs to sleep for twelve hours a day, which means that this part of the time belongs to me!" The

little girl She was very shrewd in her calculations, and had no scruples about her contempt for Chen Yunxi.

Suoan frowned, "I believe the dean doesn't give you the qualifications to choose and replace at random."

"So I'm here to tell you, Lord Suoan. After all, you are the last person who doesn't want frozen people to die, and then your sentence will be Let's expand it from forty years to forty-one years. If I pinch the number 13, I will die!"

Lilian reached out her hand to Chen Yunxi and gestured.

Chen Yunxi almost laughed angrily, a little kid, threatening her life? Also threatened a psychiatrist?

She has dealt with many psychic powers, and knows that these people are almost crazy geniuses, and the least psychic powers can make the enemy die.

Wait for Lord Suoan to teach the children a lesson.

But Suoan just nodded, "Got it." Gone

?

gone?

Suoan, aren't you rich N generation? Being bullied to the top of your head by a kid, just swallow this breath, you can't, won't you call your parents your brother?

Chen Yunxi was furious.