Kab: How about Mayuri, do we need to involve her ?

Akh: No, I don't want to risk this time. I m leaving early and you both take care of the quality inspection reports.

San: What is the occasion that you are leaving early ?

Akh: Granny wanted me to take Jhanvi and buy a gold chain for her nuptial thread changing ceremony. You both come over, its on wednesday.

There was a knock on the door and Mayuri entered with a file to get akhil's signature.

Akh: Mayuri, clear my appointments on wednesday. I will not be available so if there is  any important meetings either prepone or postpone it.

May: Do you want to make any arrangements if you are travelling sir ?

Akh: No I m not travelling. I have a personal commitment.

Mayuri showed a disappointed face which Sanjay noted and nudged Kabir to look at her.

Akhil returned the file and Mayuri left the cabin.

San: Akhil, have you ever noticed the way Mayuri looks at you ? I don't feel any good with her.

Akh: It doesn't matter what she feels unless I respond or give her hopes. Anytime she crosses her limits then I will throw her out of this building. She is good at work and I cannot fire her without any reason.

By evening Akhil returned home and saw Kamala giving instructions to the manager. He went staright to his room and saw Jhanvi plaiting her hair standing in the balcony. On hearing the footsteps she turned and saw Akhil walking towards her with a smile. He kissed her forehead.

Akh: Get ready, I will be back shortly after refreshing and lets leave.

Akhil walked inside the washroom to refresh and Jhanvi moved to the closet and got changed into a saree. She stood before the vanity and applied vermillion on her hairline. Akhil came out of the washroom and stood behind her.

Akh: how come my angel looks beautiful in anything she wears ?

Jhanvi pushed him and shoved the dress in his hands to get ready. Akhil saw that she had selected his dress and happily got ready in it.

Akh: You selected my dress and I think you should comb my hair too. What say ?

Jha: You are not a child Mr. Akhil, now get ready we are getting late.

Akhil set his hair and caught Jhanvi's wrist and twirled her pulling close and held her waist while he started singing.

" O senoritaa pesum Mezhugu bommaiyae 

O senoritaa ye yea ..

He held both her hands in his and swayed front and back with a little foot steps .

Manjal nira malar
Unnai nanaika thaanadi
Konji konji pozhiyuthu
Kulirntha mazhai

Jhanvi laughed at his craziness and matched his step and twirled a couple of times.

Minnugindra azhagudal
Kulika thaanadi
Pinni pinni nadakudhu
Nathiyin alai

He held her finger and twirled her thrice.

Adadaa bramman puthisaali
Avanai vida naan athishtasaali ohoo

He lifted her in air holding her waist and they were smiling at each other.

Jha: you sing so well Mr. husband. I m impressed.

Akh: Thank you wifey. If my wife is impressed then I don't mind singing anytime. May be I can get a reward for my singing too.

Jha: Let me down first before claiming for reward.

Jhanvi leaned towards his cheeks shyly when she was close he turned his face and her lips met his. He laughed and kissed her back holding her neck.

Both came down and saw Isha and Kamala smirking at them. Akhil looked at Jhanvi and she shrugged not knowing the reason.

Isha: Granny do you know nowadays I m hallucinating someone singing and dancing in our home.

Kam: No Isha, even I heard may be there is ghost in our home. We will do pooja and chase it away from our home.

Akhil coughed and cleared his throat at them. He informed that they will return late and left home. Kamala and Isha were laughing at them.

Akhil drove himself and Jhanvi was in the passenger seat. He stopped at the jewel store and both covered their face before entering inside. Akhil informed the manager his identity and they were escorted with due respect. 

He informed them to show the best deisgns of the chains and Jhanvi looked at every model and turned to face Akhil.

Jha: I m confused, can you select one for me please ?

Akh: What if you don't like the one I select ?

Jha: I wil love whaever you select just do it please.

Akhil took a few designs and selected a round snake chain and showed it to her.

Akh: Other designs may hurt your skin with the way the designs are carved but this looks good and will not scratch your skin. do you like it ?

Jha: Well my husband is well talented and how could his choice will not be good. I love it.

They left from there and Akhil drove to his hotel which was near by and all the staffs greeted him. He snaked his arm around her waist and walked through the lobby and took the private elevator.

Jha: Where are we going ?

Akh: I have my private suite here which is not used for a long time. Lets use it today and have dinner over there.

They reached the top floor which led way two sides. One side was entry prohibited. Akhil walked towards it and gave his thumb impression which opened the door. Jhanvi stood froze looking at the interior of the room which looked like a royal palace hall. There was a italian couch with royal paintings in the living. He placed his hand on her back breaking her trance.

Jha: Why do you need such an expensive room Akhil ?

Akh: did you forget this is our hotel and I have a room in all of the hotel for my stay. Come and have a look at the bed room.

He opened the door of the bedroom which revealed a huge room with a king size bed with Grand Vividus mattress.

Jha: Don't you get sinked inside of this mattress ?

Akhil laughed and made her sit on the bed and he sat next to her.

Akh: You won't get sink but you will feel heaven and all your muscles will relax on its own. 

Jha: How many time have you stayed here ?

Akh: Not even once. May be we can use if you wish staying here.

Jha: No no, aunty will get mad. Lets return after dinner. May be in future we can think of it.

He heard the door bell and walked to the living room followed by Jhanvi. He opened the door for the manager who came in with the waiters with the food trolley. He locked the door after they left and Jhanvi served for themselves.

Akhil took her to the terrace and they watched the beauty of the city from the top most view. Jhanvi was living the best of her life and every moment with Akhil was a treasure to her. 

******************

A/N:

A fill up chapter for Akhil and Jhanvi's bonding time. Hope you all liked it.

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you.