Important Side Notes

— The Rimuru of this Fanfic is from a parallel chaotic timeline of That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime that was mentioned in Volume 11 by Chloe and Chronoa.

— The Rimuru here will be as strong as Empire War Arc Rimuru (As in during the time he fought Velgrynd and Veldora). Just as strong, doesn't necessarily mean the same circumstances. He will still get stronger by energy levels and combat skills, but no other evolution of both him and his skills. I've read the novels of Arifureta and Tensura, and I think True Dragon Rimuru version and above is definitely a bit too much for Arifureta to handle given that True Dragons can destroy universes with their aura (Volume 17).

— He is over a century years old now, as in his mind and ego.

— Rimuru will be of a truly neutral alignment here. No bias towards any specific race, no naivety. He still retains his eccentric and laidback personality, but he does not concern himself with good and evil or laws and freedom, lacking morals that drive him to do good while not having the interest in going out of his way to cause evil. He will simply live his life and do what he pleases. He does not wish ill on those he does not know, but he also does not care when he hears of evil befalling them. He will, however, kill absolutely everyone who he recognizes as an enemy much like Hajime. What drives him are nothing more than his personal connections, relationships, and feelings.

— No. Veldora doesn't exist here or in Rimuru's stomach to act as some omnipotent backup. His subordinates won't be here, too. Rimuru among many other Tensura characters are dead in this fanfic. Rimuru will mostly just go along with Hajime and co. because he also wants to once again go enjoy the entertainment found in Japan, and he does not have any particular drive to go back to the Cardinal World. A common risk to Spiritual Lifeforms when they die is that they lose some aspect of their personalities. I think that's enough explanation for how Rimuru doesn't have much drive to go back.

— Regarding how Rimuru died and reincarnated in a different universe, or how Raphael didn't get to safe keep his ego, or how Diablo didn't follow him, don't question it. It's Plot.

— If you actually want some reasoning, then remember that Chloe said that at some point in some alternate timeline, a stronger Rimuru was responsible for Chronoa/Chloe's time travel. Let's just say that it came with the price of Rimuru's life.

— I initially write the chapters in Microsoft Word and just copy them here so expect some mass update every few days and a few days of no update. That's how this fanfic works.

— Final disclaimer, except for the Cover picture, all pictures aren't of my property and they belong to their respective owners. Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest is a Japanese light novel series written by Ryo Shirakome and illustrated by Takayaki. That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime is a Japanese fantasy light novel series written by Fuse, and illustrated by Mitz Vah.

Normal = Narration

Italic = Thinking

(Italic) = Author notes.

[[Touch grass]] = Voice of the World

<<Get a life>> = Raphael