11. X-Rated

Jimin, still on his knees, groaned out loud. It was most likely due to the discomfort that the building pressure in his crotch was creating. The boy dug his nose into your folds and inhaled deeply while keeping a firm grip on his erect length.

"Jimin, I don't want to...please." Your voice was hoarse with exhaustion.

Despite wanting to continue, with a guilty face and heavy heart, Jimin got up and went off upstairs, probably to go and deal with his 'pressing' matter on his own.

I think I'm going to go crazy.

You got dressed back up slowly, the sheer fatigue in your body not allowing you to go past this sluggish pace. All the while you stared ahead aimlessly at the blank TV screen.

Even though you wouldn't be able to contact anyone, having access to television could be useful.

I could find a local news station and maybe find out where I am! I could even find out the police are looking for me and how much they know...

Even if the TV didn't help you aid your escape you might still be able to fill your mind with reality TV rather than the scarier real-life situation you are in now.

You sat back down on the sofa, your head in the palm of your hands. You were formulating a plan.

Only minutes had passed before you sat up and groaned out loud.

"Why does it always have to lead back to that?" You whispered aloud.

***

The evening had now approached and Jimin had done a scarily good job of leaving you alone for the rest of the day. But, soon enough, it would be you seeking his presence.

You didn't know which one you preferred more. Was it the peace and quiet? Or the lack of physically strenuous activities? Maybe the fact that Jimin was leaving you alone was in itself a source of comfort.

You lay down in your bed and breathed in the faint lavender scent of the fresh sheets.

This is so nice...

You were just so relaxed. But that in itself was a problem.

You weren't supposed to find comfort in the moments when your attacker was leaving you alone.

You were a victim.

This wasn't the long-awaited weekend after a hard week at the office. This wasn't a job. This wasn't your job. To be subjected to assault upon assault by a mentally and emotionally unstable man.

You're mind raced a million miles a minute. Wiping the tears from your eyes, you let out a deep sigh and rose from the bed.

***

You had now changed into a pair of black booty shorts and a white cropped vest top.

Jimin had his room at the opposite end of the building. You'd never been in there. If Jimin wasn't in there it was locked and if he was in there you wanted to stay away from him.

But tonight was an exception.

Knock knock knock

"Y/N?"

"Who else would it be silly?" You giggled in a sickly sweet manner.

"Oh! Come in!" He yelled a tang of confusion in his tone.

"Baby boyyy~" you sang, dragging the last syllable.

Jimins eyes opened widely. He sat upright in his chair, turning his body away from his desk and faced you at the doorway.

"H-hi..."

"Jimin, my love..." you slowly walked towards him, exaggerating the sway of your hips.

You stood over him, looking down on the boy who looked back at you with an ardent gaze.

You placed his hands on your waist, letting him feel your smooth skin.

You then brought your hand to his cheeks stroking them lovingly before dragging your thumbs down against his bottom lip.

Jimin's breathing became jagged as his heart began to race. His grip on your waist tightened.

You bent down, now face to face with the excited man. His eyes flicked from your own, down to your lips. He licked his lips like an animal watching its prey.

You inched closer to him until you could feel his breath. You continued inching closer and watched Jimin close his eyes. To his dismay, you passed his lips and headed for his ear.

I'm a sultry voice you whispered:

"I want you to fuck me so hard."

Moving away from his ear, you stood back up. Suddenly, you felt Jimins strong pair of hands drag you onto his lap when you say with a thump.

You brought your hands around his neck and gave Jimin a passionate open-mouthed kiss. In response, the man stuck his long tongue down your throat. He kept his hands busy by gripping your ass, loving the feeling of its recoil in his hands.

You separated your lips to gather some air and took in the lustful look on Jimin's face. You began to grind down hard on his crotch, causing him to shudder and whimper out loud.

"I-I want to f-fuck you too. Please~" Jimin croaked.

His eyes were glazed over, desperation filling them.

"I know you do babe." A mischievous smile crept onto your face.

Jimin began peppering quick pecks onto your stomach, looking up at you while he did so.

"Y'know Jimin..." you started

"Yknow what would be so hot?"

His eyes were locked on you now, waiting with anticipation to hear the depraved and racy thoughts you had in your head.

As you began to trace his jaw, bringing your index finger down to his neck and Adam's apple, you lowered yourself and brought your lips to be levelled with his ear.

"Watching porn." You smirked at him, a naughty smile gracing your lips.

"Porn?"

Jimins eyes shot open wide. This whole situation was becoming more and more surreal with each word that you uttered.

You grabbed his neck and pulled his lips onto your own. This kiss was full of passion and fire as you vehemently wrestled with his tongue.

"I don't need to look at anyone else but you, babe" Jimins voice overflowed with affection as he spoke between the kiss.

You pulled away and turned around to walk towards the door.

"We could recreate all the positions..."

"O-okay!"

authors note: this took so long? Sorry, I started university and life got too real 😭 anyways it's summer so imma just write loads hehe 😜 edit: sorry for lying guys I'm back fr now