2. Woke Up In A Stranger's Bed

Jimin was so out of it, he nearly didn't hear the sound of the door opening and closing. He shot his head up and looked at the alarm clock.

8:02 PM

Shit!

He thought to himself. How could he have been that careless? To be caught now would be the ultimate defeat.

He heard you moving around in the kitchen. It wouldn't be long before you'd come to your room.

"Are these my shoes?"

Jimin's heart stopped. He'd left his shoes! He was going to be caught unless he acted quickly

Shit! Think, Jimin, think!

|\\*///*\\\*// |

Jimin's eyes were wide and his pupils dilated. His body shook from the rush of adrenaline pumping throughout his body. He got up from the bed, trying to make as little sound as possible, and gave a quick wipe down to his legs and the mattress with your panties in his hand before scurrying towards the window.

His sweaty hands gripped the window's handle. He pushed it forwards and pulled it backwards.

No movement.

Shit! It's fucking locked!

Becoming desperate, he violently jiggled the handle until his knuckles turned white and his palms were sore. The sounds of your movements were becoming louder now, indicating that you were getting closer to the door.

If he didn't act now, he'd be caught. All of his efforts would be wasted. Jimin began to whine, panicking at the thought of not being able to indulge in his beloved hobby of watching you anymore. It was his sole passion to spend every spare moment he had watching you. He couldn't give that up now.

His eyes scanned rapidly across the room until they came to a halt at your wardrobe. With not a minute to spare, he made his way towards it and slid the door open before shifting his body inside the cramped space. Sliding it back shut, he calmed his breath and closed his eyes. All he needed to do now was stay silent until an opportunity for him to escape arose.

Not even a second later, the bedroom door opened and you came walking in. You plopped yourself down onto your bed, sighing deeply. You were exhausted after your long shift and were ready to call it day.

"Oh bed, how I've missed you!" You exclaimed dramatically.

You removed your jacket and laid down onto your mattress with a thump. You stretched out your limbs to rid your body of the extreme fatigue and tension, enjoying the ease of stress from arms and legs as you did so. But, when you laid your hands flat down on your bed you felt something moist.

Confused, you sat back up and looked at your hands. A thin layer of white residue covered the entire surface of your palm. Looking at your mattress, you saw more of it. The sticky substance covered a lot of the bed and had a certain odour.

"What the hell?"

Confused, you got up to your feet and looked at the whole of your bed. Upon further inspection, you noticed the unusually messy state of your sheets and pillows.