8. Shower Thougths

Jimin walked over to the bed and put you down, ogling at the view of his semen spilling out from you, his eyes barely still in his head.

"God, thank you Y/N."

Jimin pecked you all over your body, bottom to top until he reached your lips.

He gazed into your eyes with a sincere smile and spoke.

"This is it. We can finally start our new lives together. It'll be just you and me, for now, but I can make you so happy, Y/N"

He took your face into his hand and rested your foreheads against one another before rubbing noses with you and giggling.

"We can be like this forever."

***

Your forehead lay flat against the cool shower glass as you let the tepid water run down your back. You felt a throbbing in your temple as blood vessels continued to pulse as well as constant cramps and aches between your legs. It felt like your whole lower half was on fire, your body was in agony after the brutality it had just been under. You'd never know real pain until that day.

Mixing with the water, silent tears rolled down your face. That was all you could do at that moment. Cry.

Slowly, you brought a shaky hand between your legs, trying to assess the damage. But when you did, you spasmed violently, screams ripping past your lips as a sharp sting attacked your nether regions. Instinctively, you brought that same hand up to your mouth, as your eyes darted towards the door.

The last thing you wanted was your attacker walking through the door with an overwhelming amount of sympathy that was incongruent to the way you felt in this situation.

Attention shifting away from the door, you looked back at down and saw white running down your legs. The sight of it made your stomach churn.

Oh my God. Am I gonna get...

"What did I do to deserve any of this?"

No longer able to contain yourself, you roared out in an emotion that could only be explained as a mix of anger, sadness, and exhaustion. This time, your loud cries, didn't go unnoticed.

"Y/N!?" Jimin came bursting through the door, an expression of worry splayed across his features.

Now standing in the bathroom, he could see you hunched in on yourself, your back facing him. Jimin hurriedly approached you, rushing to your aide, and, despite being fully clothed, stepped into the shower with you under the spray of the nozzle.

Jimin looked at your body, thinking your screams may have been to do with you getting hurt suddenly, except he couldn't see anything immediately wrong with you that would warrant those screams.

His eyes travelled down your body until they reached your unnaturally spread legs and saw his semen dripping out of you. At the sight, Jimin's face heated up and his eyes wandered away from you, seemingly flustered.

"Uh, okay, um let's get out of the shower now, babe."

You allowed yourself to be carried out of the bathroom too fatigued and frankly, too scared to go against Jimin. He sat you down on the silky sheets and dried you down with a towel, going gently over your whole body, especially with your womanhood, before wrapping you up in a freshly washed bathrobe.

"Can you look at me, Y/N?"

You hung your head low, eyes unfocused and looking at your own shivering hands.