4. Family Planning

"What do you mean it's mine? I don't remember having any gross tampon in my possession."

You raised one eyebrow at the man, disgusted at him and the object in his hand.

"But I got it from your apartment."

You let out a weak sigh.

Of course, it is. I'm not even surprised anymore.

Jimin smiled down at the tampon, then at you.

He approached you and attempted to place the tampon in your palm, but you quickly snapped your arm into your chest.

"Don't fucking bring that shit anywhere near me!"

Despite your unwillingness, Jimin still approached you, trying to get you to take it from him.

"No! I said no! GO AWAY!"

Jimin began to get upset at your defiance and stared to whine out pleas.

"Please Y/N! You need to put it inside of you quickly! How else will you have a baby?"

You paused and looked him in the eyes, a blank expression painted across your face.

"What?"

Jimin blinked at you and tilted his head to one side.

"The baby."

You looked down at the tampon and back into Jimin's wide, excited eyes.

"How is a tampon supposed to get me pregnant."

Jimin laughed and nuzzled the side of your head with his nose.

"Y/N, don't be silly...it'd be our baby."

Your eyes flew open at his statement and your eyebrows began to twitch profusely.

Although feeling quite erratic, you kept your voice low and calm.

"Jimin. Answer me. How would I get pregnant with that thing?"

"Well... you wouldn't let me put it in you, so I had to find another way to get my semen in you."

You looked back at the tampon between his fingers and inspected it properly.

Up close, you could see that all though crumpled up, the tampon had expanded, as though filled with water.

Don't tell me...

Jimin had filled the tampon with his semen, right until it couldn't take any more of his seed. He'd used it to masturbate and made sure he came three times so he could guarantee a pregnancy.

"I filled it right to the brim!"

You'd had enough. Even if it was the last thing you'd do, you were going to escape

"YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

You slapped Jimin hard across the cheek, the sound ringing through your ears. Continuing, you clawed at his face with you nails, making sure to dig hard into the flesh underneath the skin.

You kicked up both of your legs, aiming for his chest, resulting in the tray and plate smashing onto the ground and the juice spilling over the white satin sheets.

He hissed at repeated actions against him but was able to capture both of your wrists with his right hand and pushed you down onto your back.

"STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!"

You winced at the unexpectedly harsh tone from the man. You stopped your yelling immediately and looked him in the eyes, shocked.

"I DON'T LIKE WHEN YOU HURT ME!"