9. Tampons or Pads?

You sat infront of the vanity applying a bit of your usual makeup, something you hadn't thought of doing for a while since you started your "cohabitation" with Jimin. A very solemn look was upon your face this morning. You were nervous but excited, scared but feeling the buzz of bravery surge through you. You were finally leaving these four walls for the first time in months. This could be your sole chance at escape.

"You look so beautiful." A small whisper gushed.

Looking behind you in the mirror, you saw Jimin with his usual  heart shaped eyes.

"...Thank you." You murm

He stood directly behind you now and brought a hand down to your neck, gently massaging it.

"You could still stay at home yknow. I don't mind, really! And I'll try really hard to get the right product this time, I promise! And I-"

"No Jimin, I want to go out...with you." You said, cutting him off slightly.

His uneasiness was evident as his brows furrowed together and the once soft touch of his hand on your neck began to tighten and become harsh.

"It's okay Jimin! Why do you always get so anxious anyways, baby? Aren't I yours?"

You got up and placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

He looked at you with wide eyes.

"Kiss me please. Just once." Jimin pleaded

With your glossed up lips, you gave him a long smooch on his quivering ones. His tongue pried your lips apart and fought vigorously with your own. His hands came to your ass, palming and gripping your fleshy behind.

Before the situation could escalate any more, you pulled away from him, much to his dismay.

"Cmon, let's go so we can hurry back."

The corner of Jimins lips curled down into an exaggerated frown.

Walking down the imperial-style staircase, you prayed it would be your last. Jimin urged you to stay by the stairs as he approached the door.

"Just one minute." He hurriedly made his way to a padlocked metallic box on the wall, left to the main door. Taking out a a ring of various different keys he selected a long thin gold one that opened up the box. Inside was a digital keypad, consisting of the typical digits from zero through to nine, as well as the star and hash key.

Jimin warily turned around, making sure you were still a safe distance away before keying in a few numbers. A loud "ker-chunk" could be heard as the deadbolt moved, unlocking the door.

What the actual fuck.

Jimin was willing and had already proved to you the great extents to which he would go to keep you by his side. But this was next level.

"Alright...let's go to the car."

Perhaps the increased chance of you escape wasn't at all on Jimin's mind, but his fidgeting was very much giving you that impression.

He took your forearm in a tight grip and led you to what lied beyond the door.

The breeze of the light air was refreshing alongside the unfiltered sunshine.

The outside.

About 30 square feet infront of the house was a gravelled drive with a high black metallic gate surrounding it's perimeter, alongside the lush greenery.

Parked was a large black SUV.

"You sit in the back, Y/N." Jimin piped.

You rolled your eyes and attempted to grabbed the passenger side door handle, but not before Jimin's firm grip caught hold of your wrist.