Chapter 42

Warning: smut

I lead Rosa through the large cabin of the ship into our room. It's a short trip to France, just short of a day, but nonetheless I had to make it perfect.

Rose petals are scattered around the room with the lights dimmed. Boxes upon boxes of designer clothes and shoes sit just under one of the windows.

Rosa looks around in amazement, eyes wide and lips parted. She finally turns to face me and all I can do is smile. My face is starting to hurt but shit, I've never been so happy in my life.

"You're amazing," she says softly, pulling at my tie.

My hands find her waist and I reply, "I'd do anything for you, amore, anything."

She bites down on her lip as she works on the buttons of my shirt. I let her take her time, her fingers ghosting against my skin as more becomes visible. I shrug off my jacket and shirt before spinning her around quickly. She yelps in surprise and I begin to unlace her dress. My hands are shaking as I pull apart the fabric.

The gown drops to the floor to pool around her ankles and my breath hitches. My cock strains against my pants as I look her up and down. Delicate white lace contrasts perfectly against her skin with small rubies and crystals. I carefully remove the crown and put it aside before grabbing her again.

I waste no time in planting my lips against hers, weaving my fingers into her hair. She kisses back just as hard, swiping her tongue along my lip. I happily part them and invade her mouth with my tongue. I push her back until her knees hit the bed and she falls back.

I hurriedly take off my pants and boxers in one go, my gun clattering to the ground with them. I put my knee between her legs and kiss up her body. She shivers and goosebumps rise along her skin as I move. I kiss her neck, biting and licking, and continue to trail up her jaw.

"I want tonight to be special," she whispers when I hover above her.

My brows lift, "like special special?"

She bites on her lip but nods frantically. I clamor off the bed and look around the room. I stalk over to the window and pull a ribbon off one of the boxes. This'll do.

Rosa presses her thighs together as I approach her. I grab her wrists in one hand and quickly bind them together. She pulls against the satin to no avail and I smirk.

"You still remember your safe word?" I question, settling myself between her thighs.

"Ribera," she replies quickly; the town we spent our first summer in. I nod in confirmation before pushing her lace panties aside unceremoniously.

I lick a stripe from her core to her clit and my eyes slip shut. She's so fucking sweet. I lap at her wet pussy, catching her dripping wetness with my tongue and flicking her clit.

She moans loudly, her own eyes slipping shut as she tilts her head back. I slip a finger inside her and she cries out. I keep a steady pace feeling as she becomes tighter and wetter with every second.

"Fuck, Gio!" she exclaims, her back arching off the bed.

I lap at her pussy as she comes down from her high, savoring her sweetness. Her legs begin to tremble as I keep going. Plunging my finger into her core and sucking lightly on her clit.

"Fuck," she breathes out, "it's too much I- fuck!"

I keep going, pushing her closer and closer. My eyes all but roll back in my head as she cums again. Her wetness coats my lips and chin. I pull my finger out and she releases an agonized sob.

I crawl back up her body and press my lips to hers. I pull back quickly and put my finger in her mouth. She swirls her tongue around it and my cock twitches. I pull my finger out and brush her cheek with my thumb.

"How much do you like this?" I ask, snapping the strap of her bra.

"Patrice can always make another," she grins.

I nod at that before getting off the bed and grabbing my jacket. I fish around in my pockets for a moment before pulling out my switchblade. I watch her shudder even as she spreads her legs further.

I flip the knife open, the silver shining in the low lights. I drag the blade against her skin until I'm hovering above her again. Her cloudy eyes stay locked on me as I teasingly run the blade over her lace covered heat.

"Per favore, Giovanni," she all but begs.
(Please)

"Don't worry, mia moglie," I chuckle darkly, "I've got you."
(My wife)

I slice her lingerie until it's nothing but a shredded mess beneath her. I toss the knife onto the bedside table as I stroke my cock. Her tanned skin is on full display and her breasts bounce slightly with her quick breaths.

"You ready for me?" I question, lining myself up with her dripping pussy.

"Sì, sì," she nods quickly, "Ho bisogno di te. Per favore."
(I need you. Please.)

"Adoro renderti così bisognoso e disperato," I smirk down at her.
(I love making you so needy and desperate)

I slam into her to the hilt and she lets out the loudest moan I've ever heard. I grab her bound wrists and pin them to the bed above her head. My hips snap against hers and she wraps her legs around my waist drawing me closer.

"Quella è la mia brava ragazza," I praise, thrusting into her hard.
(That's my good girl)

Her warm, wet walls pull me in and I groan at the feeling. Her walls flutter around my cock and I release her wrists in favor of wrapping my hand around her throat. Her lips part in a silent moan and she clenches hard around my dick.

I release her and pull back in one move. She whines but I simply grab her hip and flip her around. She shuffles to get her ass in the air and whines in open want. I run my palms over her round ass before slamming into her again. We both groan loudly at the intrusion and her pussy practically sucks me in further.

"You feel so good, amore," I groan, "so fucking good."

The only thing that leaves her mouth is a string of curses and moans in a jumble of languages. I take a fistful of her hair and yank her head back. My chest moulds against her back as I draw her into a kiss. I shove her face back into the mattress and am pounding into her again.

I grit my teeth as I try to hold it back; to make this last as long as possible. But her walls flutter again and I jerk forward with a groan. My cock empties inside her and I stay there for a moment, catching my breath.

I pull out and turn her around before kissing her hard. She too is breathing heavy and smiles at me. I quickly untie her wrists before kissing both red marks. She reaches up and brushes hair out of my face.

"You did so well, amore mio," I say softly, taking her into my arms.

I stroke down her hair, peppering her forehead and cheeks with kisses. She leans into me and lightly traces her fingertips over my tattoos.

"Let's get you cleaned up," I murmur into her hair.

I get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom. I grab a clean washcloth and run it under warm water before wringing it out. I return to the bedroom where Rosa's breathing has returned to normal. I spread her legs and carefully clean her off.

I move aside and she shuffles off the bed. She moves with shaky legs towards the bathroom and I toss the washcloth into the laundry basket. I rearrange the pillows on the bed the way she likes them and patiently wait.

She walks back in, still shaky, and gets into bed beside me. I flick off the bedside lamp and draw the covers up over the both of us. She lays her head down on my chest and I wrap my arms around her.

"Next time," she says softly, "I'll do all the work."

"Like hell you will," I scoff, "you're my wife and you're pregnant. I'm not letting you do shit but lay there and look pretty."

She laughs lightly, "I love you, Giovanni."

"I love you too, Rosalina," I smile.