" Sero," the bi-colored haired called again as he tilted his head.

Sero snapped out of it to look up at the beauty, his cheeks turned red.

" S-Sorry um, hey what's up Roki?"

Todoroki blinked, he looked up at the ceiling and pointed at it.

" The ceiling."

Midoriya silently snorted, Denki and Kirishima gave him a look while Sero chuckled, " Damn man, that was good."

Todoroki was confused, he didn't say anything funny did he?

But he guess since the other was laughing. He must have said something that was funny and he caused his friend to laugh, so he guessed it was nice.

" Roki?"

The younger teen snapped out of it and looked down, "Oh um I came here to see uh, how are you um,doing?"

' Why did I come over here? And why am I acting like this?'

The bi-colored mentally cursed himself for being socially awkward while Sero just smiled at him, he was just happy that the other wanted to talk to him and even ask how he was doing.

He couldn't help but create a teasing smirk on his face.

" Oh I'm great, how did you sleep last night Roki~"

Todoroki's eyes slightly widen, the memories of him sleeping in the older's hoodie made him feel a bit embarrassed.

A dust of pink hit his cheeks as the bi-colored boy looked the other way to avoid the other teen's eyes and mumbled.

" It was alright."

The tape boy smirked with his eyebrow raised, meanwhile, Sero's trio was geeked the fuck out on what was happening in front of their eyes.

Denki and Mina were holding hands as there were stars in their eyes while Kirishima proudly watched his friend successfully flirting with his crush.

Midoriya watched this scene with sadness in his eyes, but he quickly shook that off and went back to his work.

Denki saw his reaction and he shook his head.

" So Todoroki, did you want to sit with us at lunch?"

Todoroki stopped blushing when he heard Mina's question. He saw them looking at him for his answer while Sero facepalmed, he gave them an uncertain look, " I don't know-"

" Aw come on Todoroki, we're not that bad and I mean Sero over here definitely wouldn't mind you sitting with us," Denki teased.

Sero gave him glares while Mina cupped Denki's mouth, " And I promise I will keep this idiot from being a nuisance."

Denki whined through her hands while Kirishima laughed, Sero rolled his eyes before looking back at his crush.

" I'm so sorry about them-"

" Um hello, we're awesome thank you very much," Mina pouted while Denki got out of her hold and chanted a 'yeah'.

Kirishima chuckled before looking at the bi-colored-haired boy," What do you say?"

Todoroki blinked, even though a part of him kinda wanted to eat alone, and another part of him wanted to eat with Sero just the two of them.

He enjoys Sero's company, but he knows how loud his friends were so...

He was going to say no, however, when he saw those chocolate eyes staring at him. Something in him almost jumped out of his chest when he saw those shining brown orbs.