66

"With me?!" I yelled back. 

"Yeah, you!" Ron stepped closer to me, he puffed his chest up.  His eyes darted between mine, "half of the problems we have, are because of you!"

"How?! How is this possible my fault?!"

"If you weren't getting involved with Malfoy -" I cut Ron off quickly. 

"Malfoy has nothing to do with this!" I was angry now, I could feel it building in my chest.  Ron was stepping over a line, that he knew he shouldn't cross, "You can't blame Malfoy for every little thing that goes wrong! Every time you're saying, 'Malfoy this, or Malfoy that!'. Keep his name out of your fucking mouth, Ronald!"

"He's the one that was going to kill Dumbledore, he's the one with the dark mark! You're too blinded to see that he's one of them!" Ron screamed from the tops of his lungs. 

His face was pure red. 

"You don't think I didn't see him there! You don't think I didn't see that mark on his arm!" I fired back at Ron.  

We were only inches apart, screaming in each other's faces.  

Hermione and Harry stood watching, wide eyed and still.  They didn't know what to do or say. 

"Obviously, you're too blindsided by your feelings for him! You couldn't even take that bloody ring off!" Ron slapped my hand. 

"I can't take the fucking ring off if I tried! It's enchanted!" I pushed him on his chest, causing Ron to take a few steps back. 

"That means, the rumors are true." Ron spat at me. 

"You always bring up these 'rumors', but I have yet to hear it!" I yelled. 

"Don't, ron!" Harry yelled at him. 

Ron lowered us face at me, and narrowed his eyes. 

"The rumors that you and Malfoy have been shagging the last few years. Everyone knows it." Ron snarled at me through his gritted teeth. 

I could feel my throat getting tight. 

My whole body shook, as it filled with anger. 

Before I could jump at him, Harry grabbed me. 

He knew I was gonna tackle Ron. 

"Just leave then!" Harry yelled at Ron.  

Ron broke his eye contact with me, and quickly took the locket off of himself. 

He threw it to Hermione. 

"Are you coming, or staying?!" Ron yelled at Hermione. 

"Ron, please." Hermione begged softly. 

"Are you coming, or are you staying?!" Ron asked her again. 

Hermione turned her head away from Ron, and looked at us. 

"Fine!" Ron spat, grabbing his bag. 

He walked out of the door on the tent. 

"Ron! Come back!" Hermione yelled, following him.  

Harry loosened his grip on me.  

I pushed his arms off. 

I quickly walked over to my bed, sitting on the edge. 

I faced away from the room. 

I didn't want to look at anyone, I didn't want anyone to see me upset. 

I buried my face in my hands. 

I could feel the tears fill my eyes, as I silently cried. 

"He's gone." Hermione announced softly as she came back in.  

The next hour was quiet.

The only thing you could hear, was the wind blowing outside. 

Harry came, and sat next to me. 

"What?" I asked him, as I quickly wiped the tears from my face. 

"He only said that, because he was wearing the Horcrux. I hope you know that." Harry tried to reassure me. 

"Oh please," I sighed, "it's not like you all haven't been thinking it this whole time."  

Harry sat quietly for a moment, as he thought about what he was going to say next. 

"Why Draco?" Harry asked. 

"What do you mean?" I turned toward him. 

"Why Draco? Out of all people, why him?" Harry asked again. 

"Draco has shown me kindness, believe it or not.   He has shown be love in different ways.  Draco has shown me fun.  Draco is a good friend, he's promised to be there till the very end." I played with the ring on my finger as I spoke. 

The lovely memories of Draco flooded my head.

"When did you know, that you.... liked him or whatever?" Harry chucked a bit at his own question. 

"The Yule Ball.  You see, Draco is... well a different Draco to me, than to you guys.... not all darkness is evil, Harry." I gave him a soft smile. 

"She's right, we went to the Hogwarts Pensieve.  She showed me Draco, through her eyes." Hermione chimed in as she sat down next to us. 

"Why the Yule Ball?" Harry asked us. 

"He bought her that dress, Harry!" Hermione exclaimed. 

"At the end of the ball, I had to run back to get Hermione's shoes. Draco waited there for me." I smiled as I spoke. 

"He had been writing her notes before then, we didn't know who they were coming from." Hermione chimed in. 

"Yeah, and one of the notes I promised him a dance.   At the time I didn't know that Draco was writing me the notes. That night, he revealed that he was the one writing the notes." My smile grew as I continued to talk. 

"Did you dance?" Harry asked Hermione and I. 

"Oh, they danced.   It was wonderful, seeing them like that.  It was rather beautiful, made me heart melt." Hermione smiled, and held her hands to her chest. 

"Probably my happiest memory, Harry.   That memory, is what I thought about the first time I casted the petronus charm." I nodded slowly. 

Harry gave me a sweet smile. 

"Draco and I, would go to parties together and dance.  We would sneak out of class together.   Draco and I spent a Christmas together, at Hogwarts.  Well, Cedrick was there too.  But, it was nice being able to talk and hang out." I sighed. 

"Well..." Harry trailed off. 

"Well, what?" I chucked at Harry. 

"Are the rumors true?" Harry asked. 

"I think you've asked enough questions for the night." I playfully nudged Harry with my elbow.