21

"You're not gonna.... hurt her are you?" I looked at Draco in the eyes.

The small speckles of blue that danced about amongst the gray, seemed like they have slightly grown.

"Only cause you asked me not to." Draco scuffed, as he drank the rest of the champagne in his cup.

He got up and poured another glass, and topped my glass off as well.
Draco unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor, before laying down next to me.

"You better slow down there, I don't want to have to hold your head in a bucket again." I laughed.

"That was so embarrassing." Draco winced at the memory, "I still can't believe that you didn't throw up, you drank more than me!"

"It's how America does it." I joked, as I nudged him with my elbow.

I glancing at Draco's body, as my eyes traveled up and down.

His muscles had become more defined from the years he's played Quidditch.

Draco's chest had a small patch of blonde hair in the middle of it.

His body was littered with old, healing hickies.

"Enjoying the view?" Draco cocked an eyebrow at me.

I quickly shook my eyes away from his body, and I looked away.

My cheeks turned hot and red, I could feel it.

"Shut up, Malfoy."

"Ohhhhh, someone's getting rather rude."

Draco and I laid there, and talked for hours. We finished the bottle of champagne, just before the sky went dark.

We talked well into the night, just taking in each other's presence.

It was a clear night sky, You could see every star the universe had to offer.

I rested my head on his chest, as his body wrapped around mine.

My body constantly begged to feel his touch.

Draco, and I both drifted off to sleep as we looked at the night sky.

As the sun rose in the morning, I woke up.

Draco was still sleeping.

His arms and legs wrapped around me, holding me close to his body.

His head laid on the same pillow as mine.

Draco looked much younger when he slept, he looked so calm.

"Time to wake up." I shook him.

Draco's eyes slowly opened.

He gave me a soft, sweet smile as he lifted his head off the pillow.

"How long have you been awake?" Draco asked me in his morning voice.

It was deep and raspy.

"Just woke up, but we need to go get ready for class." I said getting up.

"Do we have to go?" Draco wined, as he let his head flop back onto the bed.

"Yes, I skipped yesterday. I can't today." I laughed, as I quickly changed into my clothes from the night before.

I handed him the emerald green night down.

"Keep it, it's yours." Draco rubbed his face, as he tried to wake up.

"Stop buying me things." I laughed.

"Never, meet me at the Gryffindor stairs ten minutes before class starts. Wear something dark." Draco winked, pulling the blankets up to his chest. 

"Fine, I better not be late for class." I said, before I walked out.

Once I made it back to my room, Hermione looked at me and didn't say a word, then walked out.

The silent treatment was the best she could do?

I put on a white button up, with a black sweater, and my Gryffindor tie.
I put on black nylons, and black pants to go with it, and topped it off with my Gryffindor robe.

I slipped some gray shoes on as well.

I straightened my hair, and did a full face of makeup with dark, big winged eye liner.
I quickly collected my books, and wand before running out the door.

Draco and Cedrick stood at the bottom of the Gryffindor stairs, waiting for me.

They both were dressed in dark clothes.

"Give me your books." Cedrick said, as I stepped down the stairs.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them.

"I told you, I was gonna take care of this." Draco winked at me.

"We got your back." Cedrick smiled at me.

Draco took the right side of me, while Cedrick stood at my left.

We walked tall, and proud through the middle of the hallways.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion, as everyone stepped to the sides of us.

Hermione, Ron, and Harry all stopped dead in their tracks.

Their eyes followed the three of us as we walked past them, and into Trelawney's class.

I sat with Cedrick at a table, and Malfoy went and sat with Crabbe and Goyle.

Hermione, Ron and Harry walked in.

Hermione and Ron glared at me, as they walked past us, and the three took their seats at the front of the room.

"You've gotten under their skin." Cedrick whispered to me as class started.

"Today, we are going to be reading tea leaves... yesss...." Professor Trelawney began her lesson.  

She was an odd lady, but always very nice.  

We all poured our tea, waited for a few minutes, then drank it.   The loose tea leaves sat on the bottom of the cup in various designs, and patterns. 

Mine just looked like a dirty cup. 

"Whats yours say?" Trelawney asked me. 

I shrugged, and I handed her the cup.

"Oh dear." She gasped as she set the cup down quickly. 

"What?!" I asked her with wide eyes. 

"It's going to get a lot worse, before it gets better." She spoke slowly, before walking away to another table. 

Professor Trelawney was right, she always was.  

After classes were finished for the day,  Hermione and Ron stood in the Gryffindor commodore, waiting for me.