48

"Hermione, how was I supposed to know that was his mom? I've never seen the lady before." I huffed, as I plopped down on my bed.  

"Well she obviously knew who you were." Hermione stated. 

"I don't know how, I've never talked to her." I argued. 

"Maybe, Malfoy told her about you." Hermione raised an eyebrow, as she opened up one of her new books. 

"Ha.... ha.... ha..." I spoke sarcastically, "you should be a comedian, you know that?"

That's when there was a knock at our door.  

"Come in." Hermione laughed, as she flipped through the pages of her book. 

Harry came bursting through the door.  

"I need your help!" He expressed. 

"With what?" Hermione quickly sat up. 

"Ron, he ate some candy that was gifted to me... someone spiked them with a love potion." Harry said. 

"Ron... love potion.... I'm out." Hermione said, opening her book again. 

She was still upset about Ron and Lavender dating.

"Fine, I'm coming." I groaned, standing up.  

I Hadn't talked to Harry since our argument at the Weasley's.

I quickly followed Harry to his and Ron's room.  

Ron laid on his bed, smiling ear to ear. 

"Who sent the candy?" I asked Harry. 

"Note says Romilda, the girl that Hermione pointed out in the library.  She sent chocolate, but you know how Ron is with sweets." Harry nervously rubbed the back of his neck.  

"I'm gonna marry her." Ron smiled as he quickly stood up.  

"Lavender?" I questioned him. 

"Who's that?! I'm gonna marry Romilda!" Ron spat at me. 

"Have you even talked to her?" Harry asked him, he sounded annoyed already. 

Ron thought for a second, before grabbing my hand and holding up to his face. 

"...no," he rubbed his cheek across my hand, "could you introduce me?"

"Oh yeah, we will take you too her now!" I smiled at Ron.  

I looked up at Harry, who looked more confused than ever.  

"Hook arms with him, so he can't run away." I whispered to Harry. 

We both linked arms with Ron. 

In his current state, I don't think he could run away from us but.... I didn't want to take any chances. 

"We've gotta take him to professor Slughorn, this potion must be a pretty powerful one." I told Harry, as we walked the halls.  

Ron sloppily dragged his feet, as we made it to professor Slughorn's office. 

Harry knocked on his door loudly. 

"What is it?" Professor Slughorn creaked the door open slightly, speaking out of the small opening. 

"I'm sorry, but we wouldn't both you unless it was absolutely necessary." Harry told him.  

Slughorn opened the door more, and peaked his head out. 

"Oh dear," Slughorn eyes got wide, "yes, come in."

He opened the door for us, and we entered his room.